Chapter 37

He put gentle pressure on her shoulder to sit her down back to bed. "Jeez, Serena! No, where is my wife? Give her back!" Ethan sassed as he never thought that Serena would be more troublesome the longer she was conscious.

"Your wife is offline -- only two point ow is happy and kicking!" Serena frowned as she raised her head to meet Ethan's dismayed countenance.

"Ahh! Stop! No puppy eyes!" Covering his pair of eyes in distress as he perceived Serena's drowsy eyes as puppy eyes with its slight shimmer; he panicked.

"Ahh, why is it so hot?" Serena murmured, ignoring Ethan's dilemma as he frantically covered his eyes. She fanned herself but to no avail, the effect of the beer made her body temperature rose.

"No, the AC is on --" Still covering his eyes, Ethan's words halted realizing her situation. He moved his fingers apart to peek at her but the moment he did, his face turned beet red.

"Wh- what are you doing, Hey!"

Currently, she was taking off her Gown -- revealing her flat, flawless tummy, the reason why Ethan sudden flushed face.

"It's hot... are we in hell?"

Ethan gritted his teeth and dashed on her to stop whatever she was doing. He put down her chained up her gown from the side to cover her exposed tummy with great discretion.

"Two point ow, we are not in hell but if you continue that -- we'll end up in heaven instead! Jeez, I'm a man -- don't test a man's self-control!" Ethan exasperatedly apprehended. All he wished now was for her to sleep! How could he forget? She had consumed too much alcohol and her body temperature was undoubtedly close to boiling. Serena frowned even more as she could not comprehend what's up with Ethan. Moreover, why is he there in her room.

Serena raised her hand and landed on Ethan's cheek smoothly. In Serena's perspective, she was touching the her dog but in reality, it was Ethan's cheeks! Serena used her thumb and caress Ethan's firm cheeks. Meanwhile, Ethan froze the very instant Serena softened her gaze and touched his cheeks. That very moment, his chaotic mind turned blank. He was completely immobilized as his eyes were fixed on her gentle and relieved chestnut brown eyes.

*ba thump ba thump ba thump*

Ethan was being deafened by his own heartbeat as he could hear it race in an unimaginable speed. Something inside him urged him to do a very unforgivable sin that could ruin the newly established trust between them. But, with great effort, he somehow suppressed the desire that was gradually creeping on his heart.

"You know, I never knew what real friendship was before you. I am thankful that you became my friend...you were the only one who accompanied me with all those years after my mother passed away..." Serena muttered in the most sincere deliverance she could do. Her words were somewhat pleasing and not at the same time due to the word 'friendship.' Still, Ethan passionately smiled in return.

"Thank you...My Coco..." Serena smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around the huge dog's neck. In her eyes, Coco evolved into a human-sized dog. The warm atmosphere surrounding them cracked when Ethan heard her last remark.

"Co- Coco? Your dog?!" He gasped in disbelief as he could not believe that Serena thought of as nothing else, but a dog? How could Ethan accept that?

That instant, Ethan lost his balance and crash on top of Serena. Because of the inertia, Ethan's tall body immediately leans on Serena's body. Ethan's whole body is pasted on Serena's body. He can even feel that the hot temperature on Serena's body which has passed to Ethan's body through the cloth. The half of Ethan's body suddenly began to burn unconsciously. Ethan was so uncomfortable that he dared not look at Serena's enticing face.

"Serena." Ethan murmured, looking at the beauty under him...If he doesn't leave this place soon, he really doesn't know what sinful things he would do with her...and he really doesn't want to do it in her drunken state...they should be sober to remember every detail of their first time together.

He was trying to settle her, but she didn't let go of his neck. Before Ethan could even realize what happened, Serena leaned forward and pressed her lips on his. He blanked out for a good few moments. Then Serena started sloppily moving her lips when Ethan snapped out of his trance. Finally, Ethan took charge. He held the back of her head and deepened the kiss. He closed his eyes, savoring every corner of her luscious, pink lips. He gently moved, covering every part. He could taste the remnants of alcohol and felt as if he would get intoxicated too.

Feeling it was not enough, Serena slowly licked his lips and pried them open. Ethan was stunned, seeing her act so bold, but he didn't stop her. Their tongues softly mingled, making them feel they are in heaven. She clutched his hair, pulling him closer, intensifying the passion. Nobody seemed to want to end the kiss. They both pulled out at the same time, breathing hard. His warm breath tickled her face.

She giggled, feeling his skin on her palms, and said, "Teehee...I liked it. I like kissing you...I like being embraced by you..."

"Who am I? Serena." Ethan was sure happy to know that she likes things between them but he wants to make sure that she talking about him not of something else...But after a while he still didn't get any answers from him so he looked below him to see that she already asleep and even snoring smoothly with her lips parted a bit. Ethan chuckled looking at her cute sleeping face. He sighed and stood up. After adjusting her on the bed properly, He gave a light kiss on her forehead, 

"Good night, my love." said lovingly looking at her and went to his room to take a cold shower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊