Chapter 3

Ethan's POV

Even though I slept late because of late night business parties and hanging out, I have a strict rule of getting up early in the morning. I woke at five in the morning, strapped myself in track suit and went out to run with my headphone on. My head was bursting with yesterday's hangover but still I got over it. I was back from my five miles morning run in an hour, now it's time to hit the gym. I headed for my personal gym which was quite big and equipped with all the equipment I need to pump up my body.

I started my workout with the speakers playing in its usual sound. I went through all the full body circuit routine to hard core exercises before hitting the weights. I went to the weight section and started hitting curls with dumbbells. I was sweating vigorously and was happy to burn all those extra add on muscle from my body, I always liked to be healthy with lean masculine body, It boosts my confidence as a business leader and as an inspiration for others.

The dashing man is none other than Ethan Anderson, 27 years old, The only heir of the Anderson Family, The most respectable family of the country. Anderson Family comes under The Top Three Richest Families of the country with Billions of net worth. Anderson family has its roots in military and business. Since the headquarters of Anderson Group of Companies is situated in London, Ethan lives here. His grandfather being the chairman of the company comes occasionally when it is needed or to spend some time with his rebellious grand son who is too busy to see his own grand father. Ethan took over the business, Anderson Group of Companies, five years ago as CEO and was able to convert several non profitable units into profitable once, proving his worth to the shareholders. As CEO of one of the biggest conglomerate of the country, he doesn't have time to be occupied with a serious or a committed relationships and he is completely okay with his life without these imaginary and illogical love talks. The only goal he has is to make his multinational business worldwide, to expand it into each and every country of this world.

He has a so many title names given by media and people like the Best Businessman having the Best Business acumen....the Most Eligible Bachelor of the country despite my being a total playboy, Women soon over me like bugs...Sometimes it is good getting their attention but sometimes it becomes really bothersome to handle them when they become clingy. He very well knows that those women are always attracted to him because of his body...his money...his status as the only heir of Anderson Family...But no one has ever tried to know his heart and him...He never felt like that...Those women were always materialistic...and superficial. 

After finishing my gym routine, he directly went to the bathroom to take a long shower. After taking a shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist then walked to his closet. He got dressed in his black business suit. He gelled his medium length partial curly hair stylishly. After checking himself for the last time, he went out taking his laptop with him. He took the elevator and  went to his own private garage.

He went to his garage to choose a Rolls Royals Boat Tail to drive today, after getting on his car, he left for his company.

*

*

*

"Ms. Leena, tell Liam to come to my office." I ordered my secretary.

"Sure sir. Anything else Mr. Anderson?" She bend down on the table so that I had a full view of her boobs. Why do some girls don't behave professionally? Yes, If it had been non business hours and a woman who is not related to me in anyway, so I have obviously given her what she wanted but Geez... really, I don't like to take care of these things.

"You are fired, Ms. Leena!" I said without any emotions. I don't like people's unprofessional behavior during working hours. She was my secretary from last couple of months and gave me many signs like this, I ignored them every time but today I decided to end it for always.

"What? But why?" She was baffled.

"Don't worry, you will be informed of the reason along with your termination letter. Now you can get out."

As a clue that I won't entertain her much she left. After that I called Liam to come to my office. Liam is my personal assistant. He does his best in his work, his performance always gets him big bonuses at the end of every year and this is called professionalism. He doesn't take advantage of any excuses to slack off from work. After couple of minutes, Liam entered giving me his wide smile and I also smiled back at him.

"Good morning, Boss." Liam greeted me while giving me the file I wanted. We are always professional while working.

"Good morning, Liam. What is new in the schedule today along with usual work and inspections?" I greeted him back while taking a file from him.

"Today, At 11:00 AM, you have a meeting with the head of our subsidiary, Stark Solutions Inc regarding to launching of our new IT software system, Then at 3:00, You have a meeting with the heads and managers of our all subsidiaries to get updates of ongoing as well as future upcoming projects, You also have to analyze the new project proposal recommended by these subsidiaries, Then at 6:00 PM, you have a meeting with Japanese Delegates from Kaboyashi Automobiles regarding to our new project proposal of Hydrogen Energy...." Liam listed my schedule one by one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊