Chapter 24

Ethan widened his eyes in disbelief. He blanked out for a good few moments. Serena started sloppily moving her lips when Ethan snapped out of his trance.

His secretary Liam, needless to say, was shocked. But he pretended not to see it. He purely focused on driving.

Finally, Ethan took charge. He held the back of her head and deepened the kiss. He closed his eyes, savoring every corner of her luscious, pink lips. He gently moved, covering every part. He could taste the remnants of alcohol and felt as if he would get intoxicated too. Feeling it was not enough, Serena slowly licked his lips and pried them open. Ethan was stunned, seeing her act so bold, but he didn't stop her. Their tongues softly mingled, making them feel they are in heaven. She clutched his hair, pulling him closer, intensifying the passion. Nobody seemed to want to end the kiss. They both pulled out at the same time, breathing hard. His warm breath tickled her face.

She giggled, twirling her finger on his chest, and said, "Teehee...I liked it. You have the perfect lips!"

He chuckled, "Really?" Serena would have never been this honest. Now that he thinks about it, maybe he should actually thank her idiot best friend. She furiously bobbed her head up and down. He should have stopped Serena but couldn't win against watching her take the initiative on her own.

Serena trailed her sight downwards and openly admired his abs. She poked her finger on his abdomen and exclaimed like a little child, "Woow...there are so many abs! You got so many muscles! You work in the office and *hic* work out in the gym too. Don't you get tired?" she cutely tilted her head and pouted.

He felt his blood rush down to a certain part of his body, seeing her openly feeling him. Through his shirt, she felt his muscles by touching everywhere she could. He continuously chanted anything that came in his mind to calm himself down. It was pure torture.

He chuckled, "No."

Her eyes sparkled, "You are indeed a God! Accept my respects!", then she realized something. "Hey! I made a weird rhyming! Accept and respect. It's like a tongue twister. Did you get it?" and she thoroughly laughed at her joke, hitting him on his shoulder.

Secretary Liam's mouth twitched.

Ethan awkwardly smiled. "...Sure." He refused to burst the bubble of her apparent lame joke.

"Isn't it? I'm so funny!" She laughed her head off while resting her head on his shoulder. A while later, she got drowsy, and she couldn't help but close her eyes. Moments later, he heard the sound of her soft breathing.

Drunken Serena was finally asleep. It took some effort to make her listen to him, but he didn't complain. On the contrary, he was happy to spoil and dote on her. He shook his head and adjusted her in a more comfortable position.

A while later, they reached to his villa. Ethan entered through the door and started walking towards her room. He gently tucked her to bed.  He kissed her forehead and said, "Good night."

"Ethan...", she mumbled.

"Hm?"

She dazedly looked at him and smiled, "I like all these...being married to you...living with you, I like all this and yo..." she mumbled slowly.

Ethan froze. "W-what? Say that again."

But she was already asleep.

He kissed her lips and said, "I hope you complete your sentence next time, Good tonight."

After taking a bath, He laid on his bed with a silly grin on his face. 

*

*

*

*

In the morning, 

She woke up feeling a bit light headed. Ahh...this hangover...Oh god! She clutched her head trying to lessen the pain. She looked at the bedside table to find her phone when she caught a site of a glass filled with something hot with a note on it which says, "Drink this for your hangover."

She was surprised to see it...What exactly happened yesterday night? Why can't I seem to remember anything? Is this the affect of drinking for the first time? ...Gosh this is so frustrating. Anyway, let's just drink it.

She drank the glass of warm lemon and egg juice which tested horrible, She almost vomited while drinking but after a while it felt really too good. She thanked Ethan in her heart...his care really warmed her heart. 

She washed herself up and wore a pink short which reached her mid thigh and a baggy white t shirt. When She walked into the kitchen, unexpectedly she discovered Ethan's silhouette, he seemed to be setting up a breakfast on the dining table, seeing my arrival, he froze for a bit, then continued setting the breakfast.

She foolishly stood a few feet away from the dining table, feeling defeated, clearly She was wearing a pair of shorts, a wide T-shirt, generously revealing a pair of her beautiful legs, undoubtedly very alluring, however Ethan just glanced at her once and unexpectedly ignored her!

Ethan scooped two bowls of rice and looked at her foolish appearance, couldn't help and laughingly said, "Truly didn't know that you are pretty good at waking up, you woke up right after I was done cooking the breakfast, what, stomach not hungry?"

Hearing his words, her sense of failure immediately went away, then she spontaneously went and sat down at the table, looking at the sumptuous four dishes and one soup, that dish, that fragrance, looking at it just makes her crave for it.

She looked at Ethan with a face full of surprise, really could not judge a person by their appearance, never thought he would have such skills, truly a good example and display of a good man.

Ethan's table etiquette was very good, he doesn't speak much when eating, thus she had to shut her mouth and concentrate on eating. 

Yep! His skills are really good!

At the end, when they both finished eating, she said looking at him, "Ethan, I am really really sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have gone out when you clearly warned me. I was just feeling really down mood, that is why. and I don't even remember what happened after I drank too much. I am sorry again If I made any trouble for you last night."

"it's okay, Just give me two days, After that you can go out freely but please promise me, From now on you will never drink unless I am there with you." Ethan looked at her seriously.

Thinking she must have made a big blunder last night after drinking from his serious looks, She felt guilty and said, "Hm. I promise I will never drink again unless you are with me." 

"I am leaving for the company, take care. After two days, there won't be any danger, then you can go out freely, okay?" Ethan said with a small smile.

"Yes, Now go. bye." Serena said waving at him. Ethan smiled and walked through the living room to the door and then left. 

After he left, Serena also went to the study room and started her work from home. She analyzed the sales and marketing reports Louis mailed her and the performance reports of different shopping mall outlets of their brand...She fully immersed herself in work without caring about the havoc she created last night in Ethan's heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊