Meant To Be (1.1)

So here's my first story based on the plot suggested by amrita24n . Also many of you requested me to continue my rebirth story which is not possible now. So I'm merging both the concepts together. Hope you will like it.
______________________________________

It was a bright sunny morning. Birds were chirping and children were playing in a park. A boy and a girl were sitting on a bench but there was a huge gap between them.

"So is it really over?" Asked Sidharth looking at Sana with moist eyes.

She wiped her tears and nodded in yes.

"Can't we give our relationship one last chance?" He asked again still hoping that everything would be okay between them.

Sana chuckled bitterly and said, "Kitne chance toh diye hai Sidharth. But you can see. Things are not working out. I feel we are not meant to be."

Her last sentence broke his heart. Still he agreed with her.

"Maybe you are right. We are not.... meant to be." He said with much struggle.

They both had tears in their eyes. Sidharth went little closer to Sana and took her one hand in his. Sana looked at him with moist eyes.

"So whatever we had. Let's end it here. I hope one day you find the right person for yourself."

Saying that Sidharth cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Sana closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Suddenly Sidharth's phone rang.

He picked it up and said, "Hello.... Accha.... Hum.... Main bas nikal hi raha hoon.... Hmm... Will be there soon."

Then he hanged up.

"Humein college jaana chahiye. Everyone is waiting for us. Trip ke liye late ho raha hai." Said Sidharth to which Sana nodded in yes.

Soon they reached the college.

It was the last year of their college. Sidharth and Sana met at the first day of the college and fell in love. It was love at first sight for both of them. They felt some connection between them. But now they think day by day their relationship is being complicated. They are dating since 2 years but still couldn't know each other properly. So they decided to end this relationship on a good note. But from inside they still have feelings for each other.

Today their college arranged a small trip for the students of last year. They are going to visit the Pratapgarh Palace with two professors. Most of the students are very excited about this trip.

After sometime they all settled in the bus. Sana sat beside her bestfriend, Vani. Sidharth was sitting far away from Sana but he was only staring at her.

"Baat hui Sidharth se?" Asked Vani as she knew that everything between Sidharth and Sana was not well.

"Hmm. We decided to break up." Replied Sana coldly.

Vani became shocked.

"What? But you guys were madly in love. Problems toh har relationship mein hote hai. You could have sorted it out....."

Sana suddenly showed her hand to stop Vani.

"I know our relationship will never work out. So what we decided is right." Said Sana. Vani didn't say anything else.

There was a girl in the bus who was noticing Sidharth and Sana from a long time. The girl was Rosy. She had a huge crush on Sidharth but never got a chance to impress him as he started dating Sana. But now she is thinking that her way is clear.