In Love With Blood (3.1)

Here is my another short story. This plot is suggested by SunitaGoyal8 . Thanks for suggesting me something new.

Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and not related with real life. Your writer does not support any kind of superstition.
______________________________________

"Maaro isse. Maaro. Yeh kisi bhi haal mein bachna nahi chahiye." Said some people angrily looking at a boy.

"Humare gaao ki ladki ki izzat lutne ki koshish kiyi hai isne. Isse jeene ka koi haq nahi." Said some other people.

The boy was lying on the ground. The people of the village had already beaten him mercilessly. Still it was not enough for them. He looked at a girl who was crying hugging her mother. He knew it was a fake cry. Because of her he was in this condition.

For the last time he tried to prove his innocence and said, "Maine kuch nahi......"

Before he could complete, the people of the village started beating him again. They kept beating him until he was dead.

After that they dragged his lifeless body and left it in the forest.

It was a full moon night. The forest was very cold and silent. Only owls could be heard hooting. Suddenly some bats came flying and gathered around the dead body. One of the bats gave a bite on the dead body's neck.

Within a minute, the dead body opened his eyes.

200 Years Later...

It was another cold night in Dehradun. A girl was walking towards the forest. She was very excited to meet her lover.

Suddenly someone grabbed her by her waist.

"Hi Baby!" He whispered huskily.

The girl looked at him and said, "Sidharth you scared me!"

"Itne mein darr gayi? Abhi toh puri raat baki hai darane ke liye." He said tucking the girl's hair behind her ear.

"I know what's going on your mind." Said the girl slapping slightly on his biceps.

"You don't know Baby girl. And you will never know."

"What?"

"Nothing. Waise tumne mere baare kisi ko baataya toh nahi?"

"No. Do din hue hai humein mile hue. Thoda time jaane do, baata dungi. Now let's go somewhere private."

The girl winked. Sidharth smirked and took her inside the forest.

"Zyada tar ladke ladkiyon ko Hotel mein le jaate hai romance karne. Lekin tum jungle mein le aaye. Irada kya hai?" Asked the girl.

"Zaldi paata chal jayega." Replied Sidharth.

They both sat on a wood near a bornfire.

"Yeh arrangements tumne kiye hai? I'm loving this." Said the girl happily.

"Now let's start our work." Said Sidharth looking at the girl.

The girl came closer. She was about to kiss him but he moved towards her neck and started kissing there. The girl smiled and closed her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck. She started moaning.

Suddenly Sidharth stopped kissing and opened his eyes. His eye colour turned red. The girl's neck was tempting him. Suddenly his canine teeth became longer and sharper than usual.

Without wasting time, he gave a hard bite on her neck. The girl's moan turned into scream feeling unbearable pain on her neck. But Sidharth didn't stop and started sucking her blood. Soon the girl became senseless.