Yaariyan (8.12)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Next Day...

Sid was standing in front of his house. Yes, he missed his flight. He didn't go to Paris. Instead, he went to Mumbai, to his home, to meet his family. After long 9 years, he was standing there. His eyes brimmed with tears thinking about the day when he left home.

Flashback...

It was the night before he left for Chicago. He was doing his packing when his parents entered the room.

"Toh yeh tera akhri faisla hai? Tu business join nahi karega?" Asked his father sternly.

"Dad I told you. Mujhe nahi hai buisness mein interest. Mere sapne alag hai. Main....." Replied Sid.

His father didn't let him finish and said, "Paata hai. Bohut baar suna hai. Phir bhi ek umeed thi ki graduation ke baad sayad tera mann badal jaaye. Khair, ab woh toh hone se raha. Wapas kab tak lautega?"

"Laut ne ka plan toh filhaal hai nahi. Pehle waha settle ho jaau. Phir dekhta hoon."

"Thik hai. Jo dil chahe kar. Bas waaha jaa ke apni family ko mat bhul jaana."

Saying that his father left from there.

"Dad khush nahi hai na?" Asked Sid looking at his mother.

"Woh chahe khush ho yaa dukhi, unki shakal humesha aisi hi rehti hai, sadu type. Tu yeh sab zyada mat soch. Tujhe scholarship mili hai, yeh jaan ne ke baad toh tere Dad andar se khushi se nach rahe honge, bas bahar se dikha nahi rahe." Said his mother while helping him in packing.

"Aur aap?" Asked Sid. "Aap khush ho mere jaane se?"

His mother sighed and said, "Agar main kahu ki main khush nahi hoon, toh tu ruk jaayega?"

"Aap keh ke toh dekho."

She smiled and hugged Sid.

"Beta, main sirf ek hi baat kahungi. Humesha apne dil ki sun na. Woh hi karna jo tera dil kahe. Thik hai?" She said.

Sid smiled and hugged her back.

Flashback Ends...

Sid wiped his tears and then took a step forward. But then again stepped back. He didn't have the courage to face them. He was about to leave when suddenly he heard a familiar.

"Ab yaaha tak aa hi gaya hai toh andar nahi aayega?"

Sid looked at his father who just finished watering the plants.

"Dad main woh....."

Sid couldn't understand what to say. His father just smiled and came to him.

"Andar chal." He said wrapping his one hand around Sid's shoulder.

Sid just nodded. They entered the house.

Entering the house, Sid saw his mother sitting on the armchair. She was looking weak and pale. After the heart attack her health deteriorated a lot.

Suddenly her eyes fell on Sid and her face brightened. She gave a huge smile and said excitedly, "Arrey Sid tu......"

She couldn't complete and started coughing.

"Mom!"

Before Sid could do anything, his father ran to her and made her drink water. After drinking water, she stopped coughing.

"Maine kaha tha zyada zor se baat mat karo. Tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai." Said his father caressing her head.

"Maaf karna." Replied his mother.