Yaariyan (8.3)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Few days passed since Sana joined the college. As always she couldn't make any friends there and spent most of her time with her books. Only she came little close to Pri as they connected with each other at the very first day. They liked each other's company. But still they couldn't become good friends as Pri's best friends Sid and Anki didn't like Sana that much as according to them she was very boring.

One day, Pri said to her friends, "Guys listen aaj college ke baad hum sab movie dekhne jaa rahe hai. Mere paas 4 tickets hai."

"4 kyu?" Asked Anki. "Hum toh teen hai."

"Woh maine socha kyu na Sana ko humare saath movie dekhne le jaau. Waise bhi college ke baad akele bore hi hoti hai bechari. Uska yaaha koi bhi nahi hai."

"So what?" Asked Sid. "Humein uss chasmish se kya lena dena? Woh boring aur pakau ladki har jagah humein join karegi na toh kuch din ke andar hum bhi uske jaise ban jaayenge. Aur main nahi chahta ki humare group mein koi aur join kare. Hum teen hi kaafi hai."

"I totally agree with him." Said Anki. "Aur Pri tere best friends hum hai, woh chasmish nahi."

"Ok Baba fine." Said Pri. "Main Sana ko invite nahi karungi. Hum teeno toh jaa rahe hai na?"

"Neki aur puch puch?" Said Sid and three of them smiled.

After college...

Sid, Pri and Anki were going to the movie theatre. While talking, Pri's one foot suddenly fell on something and she got slipped. She was about to fall but both Sid and Anki hold her.

"Are you okay?" They asked.

"Yeah." She replied. "Par main phisli kaise?"

She looked down and saw banana peel on the road because of which she got slipped.

She then saw two boys sitting on the bike and eating bananas. The dustbin was near but they were throwing the peel on the road.

"Accha. Toh inn logo ki wajah se main girte girte bachi. Inko toh main baata ti hoon."

Saying that Pri started going towards them.

"Yaar Pri faltu ka panga mat le..."

Anki tried to stop her but she didn't listen to him.

"Fayda nahi hai. Ab yeh lad ke hi maanegi. Humein bhi chalna chahiye." Said Sid and they both went after Pri.

"Oye suno!" She shouted and the boys looked at her. "Yeh sadak kya tumhare baap ka hai jo itna gand phaila rahe ho? Udhar dustbin hai dikhai nahi deta? Abhi kuch seconds pehle girne wali thi main."

"Giri toh nahi na? Phir faltu mein sir mat khaa." Said one of them.

"Main nahi giri toh kya hua? Koi aur bhi gir sakta hai. Isliye apna kachra saaf karo. Warna...."

"Warna kya haan? Kya kar legi tu?"

"Halke mein mat lo mujhe. Tum jaise chomu logo ko seedha karna mujhe acche se aata hai."

The boys got angry hearing that.

"Teri toh...."

One of the boys were coming towards Pri but Anki stopped him keeping his hand on his chest.

"Ladki hai. Zara dhyan se." He said.

The boy looked at Anki angrily and was about to punch him but Sid hold his hand and punched him so hard that he fell on the road.