In Love With Blood (3.4)

It was completely dark and Sana was roaming here and there looking for Sidharth.

"Sidhaaaarth!" She called him. "Kaha ho tum? It's very dark. Mujhe kuch dikhayi nahi de raha. Sidhaaaarth!"

Suddenly she felt someone wrapped his strong arm around her shoulder. Sana recognised his touch and smiled.

"Sidharth, don't go away from me. I love you." Said Sana.

"But I love your blood." He said huskily and immediately gave a bite on her neck.

Sana opened her eyes and sat up with a jerk. She was breathing heavily and even sweating in the cold weather. She wiped her sweats and realised that it was a nightmare.

"Phir se bura sapna dekha?" Asked Saanjh while getting ready.

"Haan. How do you know?" Asked Sana.

Saanjh smiled and said, "Teri shakal dekh ke hi paata chal raha hai. Upar se kaal puri raat tu neend mein ajeeb ajeeb awazein nikal rahi thi."

"Sorry. I disturbed your sleep nah?"

"It's ok. It happens with us also.....I think tujhe ab jaldi se ready ho jaana chahiye... Breakfast ka time ho raha hai. Uske baad college jaana hai."

Sana nodded and got up from bed. Suddenly her eyes again fell on the marks on Saanjh's neck. But this time something clicked her mind. She remembered Sidharth biting the girl last night. And Saanjh also told that a guy ditched her few months ago.

"Sidharth!" She took his name and Saanjh immediately looked at her.

"Jis ladke ne tujhe ditch kiya tha, kya woh Sidharth tha?" Asked Sana.

Saanjh's face turned pale. She became quiet for a moment and then finally nodded in yes.

"Tu baata sakti hai exactly kya hua tha tere saath?" Asked Sana.

"Main aur Sidharth ek park mein mile the. First meeting mein hi main uski taraf attracted hogayi. Uska charm hi kuch aisa tha. We started seeing each other. Ek do din hi mile the hum isliye maine uske baare mein kisi ko nahi baataya. Then one day he took me inside the forest. Obviously we were going to hook up. He was kissing my neck and then suddenly I felt unbearable pain on my neck. After that I don't know what happened. Subah jab hosh aaya toh woh nahi tha. I didn't have his phone no. Isliye main usse contact nahi kar paayi. Phir woh mujhe kabhi nahi mila. But yeh marks jo usne diye hai, yeh aaj tak nahi gaye. Many of my friends asked me about this but I didn't tell them the truth. You are the first one with whom I'm sharing this." Said Saanjh.

Now Sana was certain. Sidharth had bite Saanjh also and sucked her blood. But she was fine. She didn't even turn into a vampire. It means that girl whom he bit last night would also be fine. So Sidharth was saying the truth. He never killed anybody.

"Lekin tu Sidharth ko kaise jaanti hai?"

Sana's thoughts broke by Saanjh's voice.

"Did he ditch you also?" Asked Saanjh.

Sana smiled sadly and said, "No. I ditched him."

Meanwhile...

A girl was silently entering her house when a woman stopped her.

"Alice! Kaha thi tum puri raat?" Asked the woman coming towards her.

"A...apne ek friend ke ghar." Replied Alice without looking at her.

The woman didn't believe Alice as she knew her very well. She was going to say something when she saw her neck. There were bite marks which the woman saw earlier.