Yaariyan (8.8)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

At Udaipur...

It was a big hall where everyone gathered to celebrate something very special, Priyanka and Ankit's engagement ceremony.

They both came to the stage holding hands.

They took their rings. Suddenly Pri started looking here and there.

"What happened?" Asked Anki in a low voice.

"Yeh Sid nahi dikh raha. Aaya nahi kya abhi tak?" Said Pri trying to find him.

"Aa toh jaana chahiye tha. I swear agar woh nahi aaya na humari shaadi pe, main uss se zindagi mein kabhi baat nahi karunga."

Seeing them standing still, their parents again told them to exchange the rings. They understood that they had no option. They had to do the ring ceremony without Sid.

Anki hold Pri's hand and made her wear the ring making her smile. Then she hold his hand and made him wear the ring too. After the ring ceremony was finished, everyone clapped for them.

After that Pri and Anki got down from stage and took their seats.

"Now Priyanka's best friend Shehnaaz will say few words for her." Announced the host and Sana stood up.

She was looking extremely gorgeous in her brown coloured saree with golden blouse.

She was not the same Sana anymore which she used to be in college. She has now become much more extrovert and confident. She became slim and stylish than earlier. She slowly walked towards the stage while some guys kept staring at her.

Coming to the stage, she looked at everyone and started speaking.

"Good evening everyone! Toh abhi mujhe stage pe bulaya gaya hai Priyanka yaani meri Pri ke liye kuch words bolne ke liye. Words toh kya agar main uske liye ek pura essay bhi likh doon na toh bhi kam hai." Said Sana making Pri chuckle.

"Waise Pri aur Anki dono hi mere college friends hai but Pri ke saath meri friendship woh kuch aur hi hai. Ek din suddenly mujhe uska call aaya, kehti hai, 'Aaj 9 saalo baad main wapas Anki se mili. He has joined my office'. Ek moment ke liye mujhe samajh nahi aaya main kya bolu. I just asked, 'Are you okay?'. Woh has ke kehti hai, 'Chill! Mere aur Anki ke bich sab kuch 9 saal pehle hi khatam ho chuka hai. I'm over him. Now everything is just professional between us'. I said, 'Ok. Good for you'....... Exactly 1 mahine baad mujhe wapas se Pri ka call aaya, 'main shaadi kar hoon'. Ladka kaun? Woh hi, apna Anki."