Chhutti

Here's my another one shot. It is not a love story. It is dedicated to all the housewives here and especially to my Mummy. Women are the most important part of a family and every family is incomplete without them. Day and night they works so much for us. It's not only their responsibility, it's their unconditional love for us. So we should treat them with respect and sometimes we should care about their likes and dislikes also.

Happy Women's Day ❤️❤️❤️
______________________________________

It was a small apartment. In a room a couple was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly the phone's alarm started ringing.

The woman's sleep broke. She stopped the alarm and looked at her phone. It was 7.00 am. She understood that she had to wake up now. She looked at her husband's sleeping face and smiled. Then she got up from the bed.

She went to the washroom and got freshen. Coming out of the washroom, she straight went to the kitchen.

She looked at the utensils which were kept in the sink. Last night her maid told her on phone that she was not coming. So she herself started washing them.

After it was done she became busy in other household chores.

It was 8.30 am. She hurriedly went to her children's room and started waking them up.

"Zoro! Zara! Come on, wake up! It's 8.30." she said pulling their blanket.

"Mummy thodi der sone do na please!" Said Zoro in a sleepy voice holding his blanket tightly.

"School miss ho jayega. Zaldi utho."

"5 minutes only." Said Zara in a sleepy voice.

"No Zara. No more excuses. Get up." Said their mother sternly removing their blanket forcefully.

Both Zoro and Zara sat up rubbing their eyes.

Their mother started making them ready for school. After that she went to the kitchen and started making their breakfast.

By then her husband also woke up and started getting ready for office.

"Mummy meri math ki homework copy nahi mil rahi. Screamed Zara and she immediately went to her room.

She found her homework copy and gave it to her. She again went to the kitchen when she heard another scream.

"Mummy mere colour pencils kaha rakhe hai?" Asked Zoro loudly.

"Bag mein dekh."

"Nahi mil rahe."

She sighed and again went to their room.

After finding the colour pencils, she was going to the kitchen when her husband called her.

"Sana where's my file? Uss din maine tumhe hi diye the na?"

Sana sighed and went to her husband.

She took out the file from the drawer and said giving it to him, "Drawer mein hi the Sidharth. Tumhe baata ke hi toh rakhi thi."

"Accha? Sorry yaad nahi tha." Said Sidharth and started checking the file.

Sana nodded her head in disbelief and went back to the kitchen.

Having their breakfast, Zoro and Zara went to school with Sidharth at 10.00 am. Everyday he used to drop them at school in his way to office.

After they left, Sana gave a sigh of relief. She was now feeling little relaxed. She thought to take rest for sometime when her eyes fell on the dust on the walls. She forgot about taking rest and decided to do some cleaning.