Qubool Hai (9.1)

Back with another short story. It's going to be different from my other stories as I'm trying a Muslim story for the first time. Sorry if I do any mistake while writing. But hope you will like it.

sidnaaz_alaxy thanks for the idea.

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

At Lucknow Airport...

A guy was waiting for someone while continuously looking at his watch. Suddenly his phone started ringing. He made an irritated face and picked up the call.

"Nahi Chachi jaan woh nahi aaye hai abhi tak......Humne kaha na flight adha ghanta late hai...... Humein kya paata?...... Aa hi rahe honge...... Hum call kar lenge aap ko...... Thik hai rakhta hoon."

Saying that Shahid hanged up and and gave a sigh of relief. He then looked at the airport and continued waiting.

After a few minutes, a 30 years old, tall, dark and handsome guy walked in the airport. He was walking with attitude holding his suitcase in one hand. All the girls in the airport were drooling over him while some of them were trying to see his face again and again.

 All the girls in the airport were drooling over him while some of them were trying to see his face again and again

Ignoring every girls' attention, he came out of the airport. Seeing him, Shahid gave a huge smile and waved his hands towards him. He smiled and went to him.

"Sid Bhai jaan! I missed you so much." Said Shahid and hugged Sid to which he smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Aur kaisa hai tu?" Asked Sid breaking the hug. "Kitne saalon baad tujhe saamne se dekh rahe hai. Video call mein dekhte dekhte thak chuke the hum."

"Bas ab aap permanently aa gaye ho na? Ab se no video call. Saamne baith ke dher saari baatein karenge."

"Woh sab toh thik hai. Pehle ghar toh chalein?"

"Oo haa." Shahid looked at the driver and said, "Bhai jaan ka saaman andar rakh do."

The driver nodded and kept Sid's suitcase inside the car.

"Hum zara Chachi jaan ko call kar lete hai. Aap ka flight adha ghanta late tha aur iss adhe ghante mein 10 baar call kar chuki hai woh. Unse keh dete hai ki aap airport se nikal chuke hai."

Saying that Shahid called his aunt and Sid's mother, Fatima Ji and informed her about Sid's arrival.

After Shahid finished talking to her, Sid said, "Kya baat hai Chote! Tu toh bada zimmedar ho gaya hai."

Shahid sighed and said dramatically, "Ab kya kare Bhai jaan? Bade Bhai jaan ka nikaah tay hogaya aur aap ab tak USA mein the. Toh saari zinmedari iss bechare nanhe se ladke padh hi aa gayi."

Sid chuckled and said, "Drama karne mein aaj bhi expert hai tu."

Shahid also laughed hearing that.

Then they both got inside the car and the driver started driving.