Ehsaas (2.2)

Next Day...

It was the connection week. The family members and friends of the participants came as the connection of the housemates.

Sid and Sana both didn't talk to each other after the last night incident. As a result both were sad.

After sometime, when everyone was sitting on the living area, Shehbaaz appeared on the screen.

Sana's eyes filled with tears seeing her brother after a long time.

"Bigg Boss Shehnaaz ke Bhai Shehbaaz ka iss ghar mein swagat karte hai." Said Bigg Boss.

Then Bigg Boss asked Baaz whom he wanted to give the captaincy except Sana and he took Sid's name.

Sid smiled hearing that while Sana was very happy with her brother's decision.

Then Bigg Boss told Baaz that he can go inside the house.

Sana immediately ran towards the confession room. She was very excited to meet her brother.

Baaz entered the house and hugged Sana.

"Oye Moto! Happy Birthday! Kaisi hai tu? Itthe aa ke badi patli hogayi hai!" Said Baaz making Sana giggle.

"Hun toh maine aur bhi zyada slim hona hai. Nazar mat laga." Said Sana slapping his arm slightly.

Sid was adoring her from a distance. Seeing her this much happy, he felt a sudden urge to pull her soft cheeks and kiss them. But then he realised that after whatever he done yesterday, maybe they would never be the same again. By proposing her, he lost her friendship as well.

Baaz saw Sid and said, "Aur Sidharth Bhai, kya haal?"

"Bas badhiya." Replied Sidharth smiling.

"Hum sabne dekha aap kaise isko jhelte ho." He said pointing towards Sana. "Jo aaj tak hum nahi kar paaye woh aap ne sirf 4 mahine mein kar diya. Lekin yeh sirf ghar tak nahi chalna chahiye. Aage bhi aap hi ko isse jhelna hai."

"Agar Sana ne mauka diya toh zaroor." Said Sid looking at Sana to which she smiled slightly. She understood the meaning of his words.

"Baaz chal main tujhe bakiyon se milwati hoon." Said Sana and introduce him to the other housemates.

The day passed like this. Vikas Gupta came as Sid's connection. Sid was happy to see his friend. Soon the bigg boss house became full after the entry of the connections. After all the connections entered Bigg Boss sent a cake to celebrate Sana's birthday. Like this her birthday was celebrated in BB house.

The whole day Baaz noticed how Sid and Sana were avoiding each other. It made him confused. This was not the SidNaaz he saw from outside. They definitely used to fight but they would always sort it out. This time it was something else. They didn't have any fight. Still they were behaving that they didn't know each other. There was a kind of awkwardness between them. Baaz decided to talk to Sana about it.

At Night...

When everyone was sleeping, Baaz and Sana were sitting at the living area.

"Tera aur Sidharth Bhai ka kya chal raha hai?" Asked Baaz curiously.

"Kya? Kuch bhi toh nahi." Said Sana smiling forcefully.

"Sana main tera Bhai hoon. Bachpan se jaanta hoon tujhe. Agar tu kuch chhupane ki koshish kar rahi hai toh uska koi fayda nahi. Ab baata sach kya hai."

"Baaz kuch nahi hai....."

"Sana tujhe meri kasam. Jhut mat bol."

Sana sighed. She looked at the camera and requested BB not to telecast this conversation in National Television. After that she spoke to Baaz about Sid's confessions and her reply. Baaz got angry hearing that.