Teri Meri Love Story (6.3)

It was the day of Sana's interview in the office where Sid worked. There was post of typist left in that office. Sid told his boss about Sana and he agreed to take her interview as they needed a typist urgent.

Before interview, Sana entered the temple with Sid. She touched the bell and closed her eyes folding her hands.

"Sana yaar inn sab ka time nahi humare paas. Interview ka time ho raha hai." Said Sid being impatient.

"Chup kar. Tujhe nahi paata? Matarani ke ashirwad ke bina koi bhi kaam thik se nahi hota. Mujhe shaanti se pray karne de." Said Sana making him quiet.

"Matarani, aap toh jaante ho yeh job mere liye kitna zaroori hai. Agar aaj mujhe yeh job mil gayi toh main bhi family ki earning member ban jaungi. Uske baad Mummy ki khit pit thodi band ho jayegi. Mahine mein 25,000 kam nahi hote. Please yeh job dilwa do. Pehli salary se aap ke liye motichur ke laddo kharidungi. Meri sun lo Matarani." Sana kept murmuring.

Sid nodded his head in disbelief and thought, "Maa Beti mein chahe chattis ka akra kyu na ho, hai toh dono ek jaisi hi."

He kept standing for sometime and noticed that Sana was praying with full attention. Sid smiled seeing it.

He looked at the idol of Matarani and said in his mind, "Waise toh main jaanta hoon ki aap Sana ki har iccha puri karogi because she is your favourite not me. Lekin phir bhi main apni dost ki taraf se ek request kar raha hoon. Usse iss job ki sach mein bohut zaroorat hai. Dekhna ki yeh job usse mil jaaye. Apne liye kuch nahi maang raha, aap hi ki favourite vakt ke liye maang raha hoon, iss baar ignore mat karna."

Sana finished her prayer and said to Sid, "Chal."

Sid nodded in yes and they came out together. They sat on Sid's bike and he started driving.

At Office...

Sana was inside the cabin of the boss and her interview was going. Sid was roaming outside the cabin. Whenever an employee was coming, he was pretending of doing some work. But actually he was waiting for Sana to come out and tell him what happened inside. She got the job or not.

After sometime Sana came out of the cabin without any expression on her face.

"Kya hua Sana? Mili job?" Asked Sid eagerly.

Sana looked at him and said, "Sid mujhe chutti kat."

"Huh?"

"Pinch me."

"Okay." Said Sid casually and pinched her hand.

"Ahhh! Itni zor se kyu kiya? Dard ho raha hai." She said rubbing her own hand.

"Abbe yeh sab chhor aur baata andar kya hua."

Sana suddenly realised something and said, "Matlab yeh koi sapna nahi hai. Oh My God! Sid mujhe job mil gayi. Unhone bola main kaal se hi job pe aa sakti hoon."

"Really?" Asked Sid being happier than Sana.

"Haan. Ab main bhi earn karungi. Thank you Sid, sab teri wajah se hua hai. Agar unki company ka best employee unhe mera naam suggest nahi karta, toh mujhe yeh job itni asani se nahi milti."

"Listen, tujhe apni kabiliyat se yeh job mili hai. Okay? I'm proud of you my moti Baby."

Saying that he hugged Sana tightly.

After that he said, "Aaj raat ko party banti hai."

"Zaroor milegi." Said Sana and they both smiled.

At Night...

Sid and Sana went to a small bar cum restaurant.

"Raj nahi aaya?" Asked Sid while taking his seat.

Sana also took her seat and said, "Bhai ko office mein kuch kaam tha. Ghar lautne mein raat ho jayegi. What about Trisha?"