Yaariyan (8.6)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

"Bas. Aaj yaheen pe camp lagate hai. Baki ki trekking kaal karenge." Said their guide keeping his bag on the ground.

"Par kaal toh last day hai trip ka. Humein wapas laut na hai. Zyada time nahi rahega humare paas. Kyu na at least uss pahad ki choti tak chale?" Said Sid pointing his finger towards a peak.

"Suraj dhalne wala hai. Aur Suraj dhalne ke baad uss choti tak jaana thoda risky hai. Abhi jo karenge kaal subah hi karenge. Chalo apna apna camp laga lo."

Though the guide didn't give permission, Sid kept looking at the peak and decided to go there.

At Night...

Sid was climbing the peak. As the guide said, it was quite risky to climb the peak at night as the ground was fully covered with snow. But Sid didn't give up and continued walking. Suddenly he heard some sounds coming from the bushes and turned behind. His torchlight fell on the bushes but he couldn't see anything. He again turned around.

"Bhowwwww!" Said Sana suddenly coming in front of him making Sid scared.

Sid stepped back and kept his one hand on his heart. Sana started laughing seeing his face which was showing fear.

"Jhaariyon mein se awaz aaye toh mud ke nahi dekhte." She said.

Sid took few seconds to be stable and then asked, "Tu yaaha kya kar rahi hai?"

Sana smiled and replied, "Woh hi jo tu kar raha hai. Chal!"

She started walking while Sid kept looking at her for sometime and then started walking behind her.

After going to some distance, Sana stopped and turned behind. She saw Sid walking with difficulty. She understood that he was tired.

After Sid came to her, she asked, "Baith jaaye Sid?"

"Main... Thakta nahi hoon...Chal!" He said breathing heavily.

"Main thak gayi hoon." She said. "Ab baithe?"

Sid nodded his head. They both sat on the snow. Both were shivering in cold.

After sometime Sana asked, "Daru hai tere paas?"

"Kya?" Asked Sid with disbelief.

"Daru. Please yaar! Bohut thand hai."

Sid chuckled and said taking out a bottle from his bag. "Tu googly pe googly daale jaa rahi hai."

Sana took the bottle and said, "Kisi ko baata na mat."

Then she started drinking. She was loving it and couldn't stop drinking.

"Bas bas control." Said Sid taking back the bottle as she was drinking too much.

"Bohut accha hai. Kya hai yeh?" Asked Sana.

Sid took a sip and replied, "Lugdi. Chawal ko sara sara ke isse banaya jaata hai. Manali ke special items mein se ek hai yeh. Lugdi, seb, trout macchi aur gaanja."

Sana made a surprised face and said, "Tujhe inn sab ke baare mein bada knowledge hai!"

"Aur nahi toh kya? Main shakal se bhale hi duffer dikhta hoon par asal mein hoon nahi."

Saying that he took out a book from his bag and opened a page.

"Yeh article padh." Said Sid and Sana started reading it.

Then she turned the pages and saw some pics of different places of world.

"Venice! London!" She said while turning the pages.