Meant To Be (1.2)

Flashback...

It was a tale of 600 years ago in ancient India. There was a small kingdom called Pratapgarh which was ruled by Raja Chandrabhanu. In his kingdom common people lived peacefully as he was a very kind King. He always thought about the safety of the common people. Many enemies attacked on Pratapgarh but failed everytime as Raja Chandrabhanu had the strongest, bravest and most fearless soldier, Senapati Sidharth, whom Raja Chandrabhanu trusted blindly. He used to protect his state like a shield. Enemies were afraid of him as in the battlefield he was no less than a dangerous lion.

One day he was practicing sword fight with some other soldiers.

They came, fought with him, but couldn't stand in front of him more than 10 seconds. They all fell on the floor.

Sidharth looked at them aggressively.

"Itne dino mein yeh hi sikhaya hai humne aap sab ko? Aise aap sab Shatru se rajya ki toh dur, khud ki bhi suraksha nahi kar paayenge

"Itne dino mein yeh hi sikhaya hai humne aap sab ko? Aise aap sab Shatru se rajya ki toh dur, khud ki bhi suraksha nahi kar paayenge." He roared.

They looked down and said, "Khsama chahte hai Senapati Sidharth."

"Jung ke maidaan mein khsama ki koi gunjaish nahi hoti. Thodi si bhi chuk matlab, mrittyu nischit." Said Sidharth in a serious tone. "Ab aaiye. Aur iss baar dat ke saamna ki jiye."

They nodded and again came to fight with Sidharth. But everyone knew that they would fail as it was Senapati Sidharth with whom they were fighting.

After they failed, Sidharth was moving his sword swiftly until someone put another sword on his sword, challenging him openly.

But Sidharth's expression changed seeing the person.

It was a beautiful girl who was dressed like a man and there was a pagri on her head. She was holding the sword firmly in her soft hand. Her eyes were like lotus but if you see clearly, there was spark of fire in those eyes. She was not like other girls. She was something else. She was none other than the princess of Pratapgarh, Rajkumari Shehnaaz.

"Rajkumari!" Uttered Sidharth looking at her eyes.

She smiled at him and said, "Maan na padega Senapati Ji. Aap ki talwarbaazi ki jitni tareef kiyi jaaye utni kam hai. Paranthu inn sab ko harane ka kya fayda?"

She pointed towards the soldiers who were lying on the floor.

"Himmat hai toh humein azmaiye." She said.

Sidharth smirked. They both prepared themselves for the sword fight.

The soilders stood up and went behind giving them space.

The sword fight started. Sidharth started moving his sword swiftly so did Shehnaaz. She was giving him tough fight.

While fighting Sidharth's sword touched Shehnaaz's pagri and it was removed.

Her long wavy hair came out. For a moment Sidharth became mesmerized by her beauty as she was looking like a Goddess.

Shehnaaz took the chance and tried to attack on him. But Sidharth quickly moved away. Their positions flipped and Shehnaaz's back collided with Sidharth's chest. He put the sword near her throat.