Jab Mila Tu (7.5)

At Night...

Sana went to meet Arjun wearing one of the dresses Sid gave her. As soon as Arjun looked at her, his jaw dropped seeing her in that short dress. Sana went near him when Arjun was staring at her without even blinking.

"Looking so hot!" He said with surprise and Sana looked down.

"Thank you." She uttered.

"Did you wear this for me?" Asked Arjun to which Sana nodded in yes.

"I knew it Baby." Said Arjun huskily and kissed Sana's cheeks.

For the first time, Sana felt little uncomfortable but didn't show it on face.

"You liked the arrangements?" Asked Arjun pointing towards the arrangements he did for their date.

"Yeah it's.... Amazing." Replied Sana.

Arjun hold Sana's hands and said, "Sana kuch dino se jaise tum mujhe ignore kar rahi thi, it was really hurting me. But it also made me realise that I want you in my life. Aur aaj jo tumne mere liye apna dressing style change kiya, it proved that you care about my choices. Now I strongly feel that our relationship can work. What do you say?"

"Yeah." Replied Sana briefly.

"I love you sweetheart!"

"I... Love you... too..." Said Sana but she didn't know why this time the words didn't come out of her heart. She uttered those words only to give him a reply, nothing else.

After spending some time together, Arjun played a song and asked Sana for a romantic dance. Sana agreed and they started dancing together.

At first, Sana was enjoying the dance but her expression changed when suddenly Sid's thought came to her mind. She remembered the day when they were dancing at his house. Throughout their dance, Sana only remembered it. But the only thing Sana couldn't understand was why she was thinking about Sid during their date. Isn't it weird? She had no answer.

Sana's thought broke when Arjun turned her towards him and cupped her face. Then he closed his eyes and moved closer and Sana understood his next move.

"Arjun!" She said moving away and he opened his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Umm... Actually.... I'm not feeling well. Can you just drop me home?" She said.

"Itni zaldi?"

"Yeah... Sorry for this but.... Mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha."

"Ok then. Let's go."

After that, Arjun dropped Sana home and their date ended like this.

Meanwhile...

Sid and Natasha returned from their date.

"Aaj ka date best tha. I just loved it. Aaj tum mere favourite place par gaye, boring baatein kar ke mujhe pakaya bhi nahi.... Looks like you have improved a lot." Said Natasha happily.

"Tum khush toh ho na?" Asked Sid to know if she was pleased or not.

"Main bohut khush hoon." Replied Natasha. "Haan aaj subah tumne jo kiya, I haven't forgiven you for that. But it's ok. Tum zyada din mujhse nahi bach sakte. Meri yeh ada tumhe bohut zald mere paas kheech ke laayegi."

Sid didn't say anything and smiled slightly.

"Lekin tumne mere liye khud ko change kiya, iss chiz se main fully impressed hoon. Now you have become smart, handsome and dashing. And I love you for these efforts."

Saying that Natasha hugged Sid to which he startled. Suddenly he remembered his birthday night when he and Sana hugged. Both the hugs were different. He didn't feel that with Natasha which he felt with Sana. But why was he thinking about her?