Humdard

It was morning time. Two big gates of the Mumbai Central Prison opened and a guy of 35 years old came out. He narrowed his eyes when the sunlight fell on him. After 12 years he came out of the jail. His hair was messy, face was full of beard and eyes were showing no emotions. In these years, he saw many things in the prison, struggled a lot and all these made him emotionless.

"Sidharth, kaisa lag raha hai bahar aa ke?" Asked the warden and Sidharth looked at him.

"Tum lucky ho isliye jail mein accha kaam karne ke liye tumhari do saal ki sajah maaf ho gayi. Asha karta hoon yaaha se nikal ke tum ek acchi aur saaf zindagi jeeoge. Kyu ki mujhe paata hai, tum insaan bure nahi ho." He said further.

Sidharth didn't say anything and left from there.

After sometime he went to a stall and bought a packet of cigarettes with the money he got from the prison for his good work.

He started walking on the road while smoking.

Suddenly he saw a college going couple on the road

Suddenly he saw a college going couple on the road. He felt like his past came in front of him. He remembered the day when he saw her and lost his heart at the first sight.

Flashback...

It was the first day of Sidharth's college. That time his eyes had something else. He had the passion to achieve his goals and give his parents a better life. The same dream which every middle class girls or boys see. He was very much focused in his life until..... He saw her.

She was wearing a pink off shoulder dress and looking drop dead gorgeous. She was entering the college holding her books and phone in her hands. As soon as Sidharth saw her, his eyes got stuck at her.

 As soon as Sidharth saw her, his eyes got stuck at her

A smile formed on his face seeing her. Never in his life he had seen a girl as beautiful as her. He kept staring at her like a fool while she went to her class without even noticing him.

Since that day, everything changed in Sidharth's life. The guy who didn't know anything except his studies, started dreaming of a girl day and night. In the college, he used to stare at her sneakily. He used to follow her to the places where she went just to get at her one glimpse. He didn't have the courage to go and talk to her. That was why he used to adore her from far. But he couldn't continue this thing for long as soon he got caught by her.