Qubool Hai (9.6)

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏

Aur comments karne mein kanjoosi mat ki jiye. Itni mehnat se likhti hoon, thoda toh appreciation milna chahiye
______________________________________

"Sid kaha le jaa rahe hai humein?" Asked Shehnaaz in a low voice. She was scared thinking somebody might see them.

Sid didn't reply and took her to a corner where there was nobody.

"Ab baataiye." Said Sid leaving her hand.

"Kya baataye?" Asked Shehnaaz being confused.

"Jo aap kehne wali thi. Aap sayad bhul gayi hai par hum nahi bhule. Hum aap ke muh se woh do shabd sune bina aap ko yaaha se jaane nahi denge." He said coming close to her.

Shehnaaz understood what Sid was talking about and blushed looking down.

She moved backwards and her back touched the wall. Sid caged her with his both hands and looked at her with love-filled eyes.

"Naaz." He spoke softly. "Humari taraf dekhiye aur baataiye, kya aap ka bhi dil iss waqt utni hi tezi se dhadak raha hai jitni tezi se humara dil dhadak raha hai? Kya humare saath saath aap ko bhi yeh rishta, humara pyaar aur hum qubool hai?"

Shehnaaz looked deep into his eyes and said, "Qubool hai."

Sid felt himself as the happiest person on earth after hearing those words from her mouth.

He slowly brought his one hand near her face and softly caressed her lips with his thumb. Shehnaaz's breath hitched when she felt his touch on her lips. Shiver ran through her spines. Sid closed his eyes and tried to kiss her. Shehnaaz widened her eyes and pushed him immediately.

She was about to escape when Sid grabbed her hand.

"Aaj jaane de rahe hai. Par Nikah ke baad bach nahi paayengi."

Saying that he kissed her hand making her red in shyness. He then left her hand and she ran away from there shyly.

The wedding was done successfully. After few months of Aftab's wedding, their families started preperation of Shehnaaz and Sid's wedding as well. In these few months, Sid and Shehnaaz got to know each other more. They spent more time with each other and the love between them increased day by day. Now they both couldn't wait to get married to each other.

It was Shehnaaz's mehendi ceremony. Shehnaaz's mother organized a small function in their house. A mehendi artist was applying Mehendi on her hand while her female friends were dancing and doing fun.

"Aap ke hone wale husband ke naam ka first letter kaunsa hai?" Asked the Mehendi artist.

"S" Replied Shehnaaz and the Mehendi artist wrote that in her Mehendi.

After the Mehendi artist finished applying Mehendi on her hands and feet, Shehnaaz looked at her hand and smiled seeing the 'S' letter written there.

"Hi Shehnaaz!" Said Nusrat breaking Shehnaaz's thoughts.

She sat beside her and said, "Mehendi lagwa li? Zara hum bhi toh dekhe kaisi lag rahi hai."

Saying that, she forcefully took Shehnaaz's hand and saw the Mehendi curiously.

"Arrey wah! Design toh kaafi acchi hai. Sirf ek problem hai." She said.

"Kya problem?" Asked Shehnaaz.

"Yeh jo 'S' yaaha pe likha hai na, yeh humare haath mein zyada suit karta hai."

Saying that Nusrat showed Shehnaaz her own hand. There was also written 'S'. Shehnaaz became shocked seeing it.