Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty

After severall hours of dancing and singing, the students started to go back to their dorms to rest. One by one went away, along with the teachers, and the courtyard was left with the Winx and Specialists, plus Robin, Ebony and the ghouls, to talk and share stories with each other.

Sky and Bloom distanced themselves from the group to talk alone as Tecna and Timmy went for a walk to the simulator. Robin pulled Ruby, Ebony and the ghouls to a bench which left the rest to hang out together and listen to Stella talk.

"So, you're saying that you defeated three crazy witches basically on your own?" Robin asked in desbelief, sitting in the ground along with the ghouls as the two girls sat together on the bench.

"It wasn't even close of defeating them on my own." Ruby told them. "I trapped Darcy and Stormy in their prision and removed theirs and Icy's powers. Well, the powers of the Phoenix and the Dragon. But, I couldn't have done it without the help of the other Winx and Bloom was the one defeating Icy, so... I really didn't do it on my own."

"And that Phoenix Power. You're its keeper?" Robin asked, petting Garry who was curled up in their lap.

"I am and Bloom's the keeper of the Dragon Flame." 

"But you're more powerful than her, by far." Ebony told her. "And you had an advantage towards the Trix."

"Which was..." Ruby questioned.

"They were so obviously crushing on you." Ebony informed her, making her eyes widen.

"Whaaat?" Ruby asked with an high-pitched voice and a chuckled. "That's ridiculous."

Robin stared at their friend suspisciously and they narrowed their eyes at her. Ruby narrowed her eyes at them, daring them to say anything in front of Ebony. Luckily, they kept quiet.

"Come on, Ru. They were always gazing at you whenever they fought the Winx." Ebony told her.

"Which is spelled, G-A-Y-Z-I-N-G." Python said making Robin laugh and high five him.

"Good one."

"Thank you, I just learned how to spell." The ghoul said proudly.

"And besides that..." Ebony said interrupting them. "I've heard they protected you from Sam and also got him arrested for you. Witches don't do that except if they really like you."

"She has a very good point." Greg said.

"And, that said, I need to talk to you, Freckleface." Robin said, putting Garry down and standing up.

"You've got freckles?" Ebony asked Ruby as she also stood up.

"Under the make up, yes."

"What? Well, stop covering them, freckles are so cute." The brunette requested.

"Told ya." Robin said smugly.

"Lets just go." Ruby said, pulling her friend towards a tree isolated from the rest of the group. "What do you need?"

"For you to stop covering your adorable freckles." Robin said, making their friend roll her eyes. "Ok, ok you do what you want. I just want to know something. I remember you once said to that Satan's daughter miserable low life Karen, Nurse Dolores Umbridge, that your witch girlfriends, that aren't exactly your girlfriends, were called Icy, Darcy and Stormy. Adorable names by the way. Are those the same people?"

"First, never tell them that they have cute names, mainly Stormy. They will kill you on the spot." Ruby warned them.

"I guess that answers my question. It is them."