Chapter 15- Reunited

Once she calmed down, Ruby took out her phone to call her sister and try to figure out how to get out of those woods. However, she froze when she heard a twig snap behind her.

"Hello, Darling. Did you miss us?" Asked an ice-cold voice followed by two giggles.

Tears shimmered in Ruby's eyes as she dropped her phone which fell on a small rock and broke. Holding in a sob, the redhead slowly turned around and her breath hitched at the beautiful sight of the three witches.

They looked the same as the previous year except for some adittional pieces of jewlery. On Stormy's right arm rested an arm cuff with a pink gem on the back of her hand. Darcy had a similar jewel, however hers was purple and rested on her left arm instead. Icy, on the other hand, had a glowing blue necklace with a gem falling on her chest.

The three witches' smile immediately fell upon seeing the tears falling down Ruby's cheeks. When they were about to step closer to her, to try to figure out what had happened, the Fairy ran towards them and threw herself at Icy, wrapping her arms around her neck tightly and sobbing on her shoulder.

The Trix smiled softly, relieved they hadn't done anything to upset the Fairy. Icy wrapped her arms around her waist and Stromy and Darcy joined in on hugging her, trying to not laugh at the fact that the redhead's feet weren't planted on the ground and Icy was literally picking her up.

"I guess you did miss us." Stormy said, softly running her manicured hand through Ruby's braided hair.

"Of course I did." Ruby replied, her voice cracking at the end of her sentence.

The Fairy pulled away slightly, only to look into Icy's ocean eyes. They smiled at each other before the redhead cupped the witch's cheeks and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was soft and passionate, both of them keeping it as simple as posible since that wasn't neither the time nor the place to get heated.

The other two stepped away from them, to give them more space. Soon, they ran out of pacience and Stormy basically ripped Ruby out of her eldest sister's arms and kissed her just as passionately. The Fairy squealed in surprised and almost fell if it weren't for Stormy holding her, but kissed her back with a smile, nevertheless.

"Excuse you, what do you think you're doing?" Icy basically shouted angrily. "I was kissing her."

"Yeah, well, you were taking way to long." Stormy answered, pulling away for one second before pulling Ruby's lips back onto hers, making the redhead chuckle slightly.

"And now, you're taking too long. Excuse me." Darcy said, pushing Stormy away and pulling Ruby into her by her waist. The Fairy giggled at their childish bickering before joining their lips

"Hey." Stormy, who had fallen to the ground after being pushed, shouted angrily at her sister.

"Karma's a bitch." Icy snapped, before yanking Ruby out of Darcy's grasp. "My turn."

"Why should it be your turn?" Stormy questioned, standing up.

"Yeah, you already got to both hold and kiss her. It's our turn." Darcy argued, trying to pull Ruby away from Icy, but the silver-haired witch refused to let her go and pulled her back into her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm going to put a stop to this right now, before you rip me apart for playing tug of war too hard." Ruby said, getting away from them. "I'm Linked to all of you so you'll have to learn how to share, which means, be patient. Ok?"

"Fine." They grumbled glaring daggers at each other.

"Good." Ruby said, approaching Stormy and kissing her blackberry lips. The witch sent a smug look towards her sisters before closing her eyes and hugging Ruby closer to her. Icy and Darcy held in a growl, but didn't stop themselves from glaring at Stormy.