Chapter 12- Lord Copycat

"Oh, flat floor without trap rocks, I missed you." Ruby said, laying on the metalic floor of the Red Fountain Aircraft, The Owl.

"Ruby, you're being melodramatic." Bloom said, helping her off the floor. "That cave barely had anything different from your room back on Earth."

"And it would've been the same at Alfea if you weren't an even bigger mother than our actual mom." Ruby stated receiving a glare from her sister.

"I'm glad you're ok Shorty." Liam said, apporaching the sisters and hugging his friend.

"I'm glad to be heading home." She replied, pulling away from the Specialist. "Liam, I'd like you to meet Kaylus. My bonded Pixie."

"Your bonded Pixie? Where is she?" Liam asked, looking behind Ruby.

"I don't know, she was right here just a moment ago." Lockette said, flying close to Bloom.

"She's probably already sitting with the others, come on." Bloom said, walking towards the cockpit.

Once Liam opened the door to the area, Kaylus appeared out of nowhere roaring at them with fake blood and clown makeup plastered on her face. Needless to say, they screamed loudly and Lockette even fainted, but luckily Bloom caught her before she landed on the ground.

Kaylus laughed loudly as the four glared angrily at her.

"You should've seen your faces." The Pixie said, holding her stomach from laughing so much.

"You're so done, you little shit." Ruby said, throwing herself at her.

"Damn, Liam. Who knew you could be such a scaredy-cat." Riven mocked while Ruby sat down on a chair, holding Kaylus tightly agaiinst her to stop her from running away.

"Screw you, Riven." The raven haired boy said, sitting down next to Ruby.

"We'd be laughing at you guys if Kaylus hadn't done the same to us." Layla said, rolling her eyes.

"That explains why I heards screams earlier." Ruby said.

"How can such a small thing be so scary?" Stella wondered, leaning on Brandon lovingly.

"One of the many traits of being the Pixie of Pranks." Kaylus said with a cheeky smile.

"Alright, are you all set?" Timmy asked, turning on the engine of the aircraft. "Here we go."

The group all basicallty sighed in relief once The Owl took off at full speed, away from the dark cave, the Shadow Creatures and crazy Princesses.

"All's well that ends well." Amore said, flying away from the reunited lovers.

"All thanks to you, Amore." Chatta said, making the Pixie beam with joy.

"I still think we should've stabbed her." Ruby said.

"You only say that because she tried to court you." Bloom said, giggling.

"If we had stayed on more second there she would've forced me to marry her like she almost did with Brandon. I have all rights to be a bit freaked out by her." Ruby justified.

"I'm pretty sure I have more rights to be freaked out than you do, Ruby." Brandon said.

"Shh, no one's talking to you, Spouse."

"Hey, Brandon. What's with the bottles of juice?" Riven asked, kneeling down next to the clay bottles.

"They're a gift from Sponsus. He felt pretty bad about stealing my bride." Brandon answered, hugging Stella closer to him.

"I feel sorry for him. He'll never survive in the clutches of that monster." Riven mocked, smirking.

"She will break him in half like one does to a pencil." Ruby agreed, letting go of Kaylus once she stopped fighting.