Chapter 18- Familiar

Ebony huffed angrily, sitting down on a bench next to the Ghouls, who had insisted to sit between her and Ruby as a way to be close to both of them. The redhead believed them of course, thinking they were just clingy that day, but Ebony glared at Robin and Amore, who were smirking at her, knowing that they had made the Ghouls do that.

"As I was saying, Flora. This is your chance." Chatta said, noticing her bonded Fairy staring at the Specialists passing by. "I don't want to hear you talk about plants, check out the boys, I'm sure there's one that's your type."

"Yeah, Buttercup, Chatta's right." Ruby said, leaning her arm on Flora's shoulder. "You gotta get laid, girl. With a boy or a girl. Or both, whatever suits you."

"Ruby." Flora scolded, slapping her arm playfully with a giggle. "I would never do a one night stand."

"Then don't. Get laid and call him, or her, or they, on the next day. It's as easy as that." 

Flora giggled again, her cheeks coated in a soft shade of red at her friend's words.

"The guys are here." Stella announced excitedly, as the squad of Specialist approached them.

"Hey, everyone, welcome to Red Fountain. You all look radiant." Sky greeted, with a bow.

"Of course, we do." Garry said, with a vain smirk that made them all laugh.

"You got that right, we outshine all the other girls at Alfea." Stella said, smiling widely and making the peace sign with her hands.

"Stella, Garry, Prince Sky is being very polite here, you two could at least return the compliment." Tune scolded.

"You look great too, Prince Sky." Garry quickly said, wanting to please the scary Pixie.

"Seriously girl, how do you do that?" Ruby asked, impressed by Tune's skill on making the Ghouls polite.

"Why thank you, Garry." Sky said, holding in a chuckle.

"Hey, Robin." Liam greeted, smirking at them.

"'Sup?" They said, turning their head so he wouldn't see them blushing. The Winx covered their mouths to try to muffle their laughter, gaining a glare from the blonde Fairy.

"Sorry for the delay, I hope you weren't too bored." Sky said.

"Of course not, I was so busy being admired." Stella said, smugly.

"Hi, Stella." A Specialist passing by greeted, winking at her.

"Hi." The blonde greeted back, proposedly dragging out 'i' and waving. That caused Brandon to grunt angrily. "And that makes 26 Specialists."

"Well, I scored 12 witches plus 17 Fairies for a grand total of 29. I win sunshine." Brandon said, getting back at her.

"Get in line, Spouse." Ruby said, smirking. "I scored, 15 Fairies, 25 Witches, I guess those really like me, and of course 30 Specialists because, men are men, which makes it 70 in total bitches."

"That's my girl. Up top." Kaylus said, high-fiving Ruby with her tiny hand.

Ruby's proud smile quickly disappeared when she saw Ebony's jealous glare. She used her magic to, gently, move the Ghouls to the ground and pulled the brunette into a hug, kissing her head to comfort her.

"But, of course, I only got eyes for you." The redhead said, making Ebony smile and snuggle into her. The Winx cooed at them while the Ghouls, Bloom, Robin, Amore and Kaylus all cringed.

"Ugh, gag me." Robin said, rolling their eyes.

"Is that an actual request because, I can make it happen." Liam whispered in their ear, smirking which had them blush redder than a ripe strawberry. Without saying anything, they simply walked out and headed inside.