Chapter 21- Ripped paper

"I hope Avalon will help you." Ebony said. "In the meantime, I'll be in Magix with my roomates. Aparently there's a new restaurant that sells something called Pizza."

"My prayers have been answered." Ruby said, smiling widely which made Ebony laugh. "Enjoy it then, Peach."

Ebony pecked her on the lips before running out of the aircraft to be with her friends, who were already waiting for her on the courtyard.

Robin's eyes widened and a wide smile played on their lips.

She'll be out? The whole afternoon? Jackpot.

"Bye, Red." Robin said, high fiving their friend before running out in a hurry. They weren't sure if Ruby answered them, but they couldn't worry about that now. "Amore, Greg, Garry, Python, we have to talk."

The Pixie and the Ghouls turned around to face them with questioning looks on their faces. Robin glared at them urgently, urging them to listen and follow their request.

"Huh, Stella?" Amore asked, wanting her Fairies permission to go with the other blonde.

"Why, of course Amore. You don't need to ask, Sweetie." Stella answered, with her usual bright smile.

"Thank you." Amore said, giggling before flying towards Robin alongside the Ghouls.

"Alright, let's go." They said, running inside the school with the others following close behind.

They led them through the hallways of Alfea until they reached the lavatory. Robin checked of the stalls had anyone in it and, unfortunately, there was a girl in the last one.

"Hey, leave now." Python shouted. "Or else I'll go in there and cut your face."

The girl shrieked and hurried to ran out of the stall and then the lavatory, a terrified expression all over her face. Python smiled proudly while the others stared at him, with their mouths open.

"What? She left didn't she?" The Ghoul asked, crossing his arms.

Robin locked the door and didn't answer him, deciding to just ignore what had happened. They turned to the Pixie and Ghouls and looked at them seriously.

"Alright, Ebony is out in Magix with some friends. It's the perfect time to find out what she did." Robin said.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Amore asked.

"Simple, we break into her dorm and try to find any kind of evidence of what she did." They explained,

"Wouldn't it be easier and less ilegal to go to the library and try to find some books about memory spells?" Greg suggested.

"No, I like their idea better." Garry said, biting an hot dog.

"Where did you get that?" Greg asked.

"It was under the sink." 

"Oh, Honey, please don't eat that." Amore said, cringing.

"But it's still good." Garry said, chewing on the food which caused the Pixie to almost throw up.

"We should break in." Python said and Amore nodded in agreement, too afraid to open her mouth and posibly vomit.

"Alright, it's decided then, let's go." Robin said, unlocking the door and walking out.

"We'll get into trouble if we get caught." Greg told them.

"Excuse me, you've been friends with Python for God knows how long and you're worried about us breaking into a room?" Robin asked. "Like Ron Weasley once said, you need to sort out your priorities, man."