Chapter 10- A magic love

The group looked behind them and noticed some big, enourmous, gigantic stalactites, shaped like a castle. It was dark and creepy, with only a few red windows allowing little light to get in. The only thing connecting the place they were at and the castle was a very long and unstable-looking rope bridge.

"Looks plenty..."

"Plenty of sunshine." Stella finished, cutting Bloom off.

"The Pixies should be up there." Layla said.

"So does this mean we have to take the rope bridge?" Sky asked dreadfully.

"Of course not, we'll fly." Stella said, matter-of-factly. "Listen Sky, why don't you play it safe and wait for us here?"

"We'll all go on foot." Bloom said, not wanting to leave Sky.

"Oh, won't part from your sweetheart?" Stella teased.

"Stella, if we transform now we may not have enough power when we really need it." Bloom defended.

"Hmhm, sure." Ruby said, not believing that was the real reason.

"Let's go, guys." Layla said, getting tired of the bickdering. They walked towards the bridge and looked at it with doubts. "Hang on tight, that bridge is going to swing like a boat on a hurricane."

"Good to know." Ruby said, rolling her eyes.

"No problem, I used to spend my summers at Six Flags Hurrican Harbor." Bloom said, walking towards the bridge confidentally.

"You were a sailor?" Sky asked surprised.

"I though Six Flags Hurrican Harbor was a waterpark." Ruby said.

"First we gotta take the Pixies and we gotta do it on foot, how long will Brandon have to wait?" Stella complained.

"Until he's got fish children." Ruby provoked, smirking.

"Well, Ruby, we better get there before he says I do." Stella said with a threatening tone.

The group walked in the bridge, taking careful steps, however Stella was getting behind as the lack of sunlight was making her dizzy and desorientated.

"I'm going ahead, you guys help Stella." Layla said, noticing the blonde's struggle

"I don't need any help." Stella argued, holding to the rope tightly.

"I'll go with you Layla." Ruby offered.

The two walked faster, getting to the other side as quickly as posible. They approached a rope hanging from the ceiling to which Layla grabbed.

"This is how I got there last time." She said, pointing to some windows with no glass below them. "That's where the Pixies are being held, I'll go first alright?"

"Go ahead, Pixie girl."

Layla smiled before taking a few steps back. She jumped in the air, swinging forward only having the rope to held on. She let go of it and, doing a backflip for better impulse, she grabbed one of the windows and climbed inside.

"Can you do it?" Layla yelled as Ruby grabbed the rope which swinged back her way.

"I think so but, if I don't, tell Bloom that I'll haunt her for the rest of her life." Ruby joked.

"Hey, why me?" Bloom yelled from the bridge making Ruby laugh.

The goth Fairy took a deep breath before jumping in the air and swinging forward. It took her a couple of times to gather courage to let go of the rope but, once she started losing arm strenght she decided to just go for it and let go, landing on her side with a painful crack.