Chapter 8- Dreams

"Bloom, can we take a break?" Ruby whined. "We've been walking for three hours."

"We've only been walking for an hour Ruby." Bloom told her, rolling her eyes

"In that case, imagine how I'll be like in three hours. Do you really want that to happen?"

"Ruby, I'm sure we're not far, just hold on a bit longer."

"Well at least I'm not tripping every two steps." Ruby sighed, looking around at the iluminated walls of the cave. She stepped away when she saw a spider crawling through them.

"See? Forget about the clunky flashlights, my scepter's the only way to light up a room." Stella said, smirking proudly.

"You may be the light of my life, but a good flashlight saved me more than once." Brandon said, chuckling.

"Light of his life? Is that why he keeps flirting around with other girls?" Ruby whispered making Bloom laugh.

"Layla, you sure this is the right way?" Brandon asked.

"I don't get it, we should've reached the crystals by now." Layla said, looking around her confused.

"Crystals?" Brandon asked, but he was distracted by a grunt behind him.

"Sky. Wait, Sky. Help me" Bloom whimpered falling to her knees. She switched from Fairy form to her normal outfit and then fell to the ground, weak and almost unconscious.

"Bloom." Both Sky and Ruby said, running towards the fallen redhead.

Ruby knelt down next to her sister to check on her and once she did so, Stella whimpered and the cave was consumed by darkness as the blonde turned back into her normal outfit. Sky lit his flashlight again, giving them some dim lighting.

"Stella." Brandon shouted worriedly.

"Bloom, is everything alright?" Sky asked, kneeling down next to Ruby.

"Yes but, my-my powers are so weak." Bloom said, slowly sitting up.

Ruby and Sky helped her back onto her feet as Layla and Brandon approached them with Stella leaning on him.

"What just happened to us?" Stella asked, weakily.

"You transformed an hour ago, you've been in fairy mode too long." Layla explained. "I guess this doesn't just happened to the Fairies from Andros."

"The fuck is Andros?" Ruby wondered in a whsiper.

"And our powers?" Bloom asked.

"You'll be fine, just lay off the magic for a while."

"Uh, hello." Ruby called out. "I've also transformed an hour ago. Why the fuck do I feel as cool as a cucumber then? "

"Because you possess the strongest magic of all, I think." Layla answered. "You're more resistent than others, but I'm sure the weakness will catch up to you in a bit. Now let's keep moving we have to find the Pixies."

"More resistent, huh?" Ruby asked with a teasing smirk, playfully flexing.

"Ruby." Bloom said giggling along with Stella.

The group walked a little further into the cave and, after a while, they noticed some small and green crystals on the floor and walls which, as the group moved forward, got bigger and bigger.

"Whoa." Ruby said, looking at their beauty in awe.

"At last, the crystals." Layla said happily. "Yes, it's not far now, come on, let's go. It's at the end of one of these tunnels, let's go down this one first."