Chapter -5

Abhimaan's POV

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to clear my head ,there was a lot going on in my mind . I had gotten married but not to the girl that I was supposed to get married to, rather I had married a girl who is nine years younger than me , I didn't know how to talk to her , I didn't know anything about her ,she was practically a stranger to me , it wasn't like, I knew about Riya but atleast with her I had a conversation before but with her nothing.

I was still in my thoughts , leaning on the balcony railing,looking at the night sky when dad came , patted my shoulder and asked , what are you  thinking Abhi .

So many things, I replied

Care to share some , he said

I don't know what to do, think , about this marriage, I was supposed to marry riya but has married her cousin , I don't know how to talk to her dad , she is so young , she is just Nineteen, I don't want to burden her life with all these responsibilities, she is at a age where she is supposed to enjoy her life , study , focus on her dreams ,career but here she is married to me . What if all this didn't workout . I don't know Dad, i said all those thoughts that were running in mind to my dad .

Did you had feeling for Riya, Abhi , he asked

Why was he asking this , I thought,
Not really, I answered

Abhi , you know me and your mother had a typical arranged marriage, we didn't even had seen each other before our marriage, talking to each other was far topic , but look at us now , aren't we happy with each other . You know why , because we trusted each other, we knew we had to make our relationship work ,no matter what, separations was not an option back then Abhi, we decided to give our each other ,our relation a time , and slowly things started falling at place , we raised in love and don't say people fall in love , because your mother and I raised in love , her love , support made me what I am today , I was just a common man but with her support and love ,I created mittal Industries. He told me

You know abhi ,why am I telling you this because I want you to give this relationship a chance , trust her , I know you need time , even she would need it , take as much as time you want but try to give this relation a chance . I know she is young , but you cannot say that she doesn't know anything about relationships without talking to her , and about all those worries that you said earlier about her than why don't you work a little harder during the initial years of your marriage to give her the life she deserves to live according to her age . See abhi , marriage won't work with just one person , it need partnership of two people. So if you want your relationship to work ,you both have to give it chance .
Rest is in both of your hands . Now don't stand here all night , go to your room , talk to her , she might be waiting for you, With that he patted my shoulder and left, leaving me in a pool of new thoughts.

 Now don't stand here all night , go to your room , talk to her , she might be waiting for you, With that he patted my shoulder and left, leaving me in a pool of new thoughts

How do  you guys like the update
Do tell me.
What do you guys think abhi's decision.
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment