Chapter -19

Aaruhi's POV

Mumma , I missed you so much , I said hugging her tightly,as soon as we entered our home . I also missed you so much mera baccha , she told me lovingly.

It was only me and Mumma at home , papa had an emergency at the clinic so he left after dropping us home .
Mumma and I decided to freshen up before we sat do our chit chat.

Aaru , beta , are you happy , do they treat you right , she asked me with  hesitation as Mumma and I, sat down in the balcony with tea in our hands

Mumma , i don't know about being happy, but I am not either sad or angry . I am just trying to adjust , trying to come on term with everything that has happened over the past few days . My whole life has suddenly changed, certain people that I didn't knew before few days are now my family.  I am just trying accept everything. I am smiled at her. About them treating me , then don't worry about that , because over the past days that I have lived there , they have treated me like their own daughter, never once have they made me  feel, that i didn't belong there ,  that whatever happened was my fault or our family's . The whole time I was speaking she had a small smile playing on her face while listening to me .

And how's damadji , she asked. 

Damadji , seriously mumma , I said cringing at the word , I mean who still  calls their son-in-law that , it's not 90's .

So what , he is our damadji , we have to respect him , we can't call him like that.  Now don't make faces , answer my question . I am your mother, you can't teach what I have to call him . She said trying to intimidate me . I just shook my head at her.

He is nice , I guess ,I mean we are still getting to know each other mumma , never once in these two days he has treated me in any wrong way , he was always respectful towards me , he never blamed me for riya didi, but we never talked about her as well , I mean neither did he started that topic nor did I , but we have decided to accept this marriage and give our relationship a chance as not matter how hard we would have tried to deny the reality, we had to accept it one or the other day , so we decided why not sooner . I told mumma, so that she can take sigh of relief from worrying about me. But some other thoughts started to run in my mind as I completed. Thoughts about my cousin ,riya and my husband, what kind of relationship they had , did he felt something for her or maybe loved her. Did I do something wrong , many other thoughts about them .

Where have you suddenly lost , I heard mumma , as she touched my hand.

No where , I shook my head with a small smile. you tell me , how are you spending your days without me . She started to me all this she did while I wasn't here .

Abhimaan's POV

Abhimaan's POV

I was in my cabin , working on my laptop, when someone barged in . I was just going to burst on that person , but I controlled myself when I  Saw it was Rishi , my best friend, he was a neurologist by profession but we have been each other's best friend since we were in diapers . Many people came and went but our friendship remained intact , even when we went to different paths for our careers.

Ever heard of a word knocking , I taunted him .

you got married to a different bride. I didn't even know about it , were you ever planning to tell me that , he said angrily ignoring my words. 

I went for an important medical conference just for a week  and when I came back what did I get to know that you got married to totally different person and that to a some teenager. Were you out of your fucking mind. He burst out at me. 

Will you calm down  and listen to me , I said keeping my calm and signed him to take a seat , which he did while still glaring at me .

Fisrt of all stop glaring at me . I released a breathe . At that time situation was like that , I had to marry her . Riya, ran away because she loved someone and had said yes to marry me because she had a fucking break up with her boyfriend. So in order to save the reputation of our family, I had to marry her . I explained him whatever happened that day. He still glared at me.

How is she , your wife , I mean is she a like normal teenager are , bratty , stubborn. He asked in a cold tone , a moment after completing his glaring session at me .

As much as I have gotten to know her in these past 2-3 days , she doesn't look like that , she seems totally opposite to what you are saying , I mean yes sometimes she does act childish , but we can't expect someone to grow out of their age in a single day . She is nikhil's school best friends, she shares a great bond with both my parents, can you believe it when I told her that we would be living in my penthouse, she didn't want to go , she wanted to live with them, when people of her age prefer to live without parents, heck I live alone , but she wanted to live with them . Her actions amuse me , she has this weird habit of calling me with diffrent name , she never calls me with my name , when I asked her why she said , abhimaan is too long and formal , abhi is for my parents, they have given me that name and she didn't took permission from them to call me that.  She really has some werid logics.  She isn't bad , I guess life with her won't be boring anymore. I leaned back on the chair and smiled at him .

You seem to already like her alot . He said with a small smile playing on his face .

I have just met her , how can I like someone so soon . I said as a matter of fact .

You never know , it takes a single second, minute to like someone, or perhaps , love someone .  He said in a certain manner as if there was hidden meaning behind his words . Now I feel it's good that you didn't marry that Riya , anyway , I didn't liked her earlier as well , he said shrugging his shoulders. Somebody changed the team so soon . I thought .

You never said so, I said raising my eyebrow at him .he again shrugged his shoulders

So When am I meeting her ,  he asked excited .

Let her settle down first , come on her normal schedule, then we'll see , he narrowed his eyes at me .

Huh , as if I need a permission to meet her , he said cockily, I glared at him .

Hi guys, so this was it for today

Hi guys, so this was it for today. I totally forgot that I had to update today . It just slipped out my mind.   So my apologies for the late update. Btw guys,
happy Dusshera to all of you 🎉🎉 . I hope you all had great day today.  Do tell me how did you celebrated your Dusshera . I would love to know.  Till then don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment.