chapter 30

Third person's POV

It was after dinner that Abhimaan was leaning peacefully against the balcony railing of their room ,starting at the night sky , absorbing the calmness of night waiting for his wife to grace with her presence.

Aan , she softly called him . He turned around extending his hand towards her to take . She kept her hand in his , taking a step towards him .

You wanted to talk , she asked . He hmmed .

But first tell me what did you wanted to say . Ladies first , you know. He mischievously said the the last part. She narrowed her eyes at him playfully.

Since I have two things, two very important things and mind you Mr. Mittal for which I am very angry at you .

What did I do to make my wife angry , he playfully asked .

That , mr.mittal , I will definitely tell you but for now hear me out . He nodded. so let's do one thing let me tell one thing then you tell me yours and then I'll tell my second. Sounds great . She asked . He hmmed .

She slowly detached herself from his loose hold on her .why didn't you told me you met Bhai , she asked keeping her hands on her waist and raising her eyebrows at him , trying to intimidate him . Abhimaan found his wife at that moment really adorable , trying to intimidate him , all he reallly wanted to do was squeeze her in his arms and smother her face with kisses.

Hello Mr. Mittal where are you lost , answer me , she waved her hand in front of his face as she found him lost.
He pulled her closer , back in his arms , wrapping his arm arround her waist. Stop calling me that , I don't like it . He grimaced .

Don't change the topic , she stuttered , trying to hide her blush because of his sudden pull.

Why . Am I making you blush ruh . He huskily asked as he leaned forward.

Aan . You are changing the topic . I want to know . She whined. He chucked.

I met Neil , four days ago . He came to my office. We talked there . Had a conversation. He informed me that he was leaving next week , and then bid each other off . He summarised his meeting with Neil to Aaruhi .

Why do I feel , you are not telling me everything. I mean two people who were ready to kill each other the other day , sought out everything suddenly. Strange . She said in disbelief . He chuckled as his thoughts went to his meeting with Neil the other day .

Abhimaan's POV

I was working on an important project, when I heard a knock on my door . I allowed the other persons to enter .

What is it Karan , I asked you to not disturb me unless it's urgent .

Sir actually , he stammered. I raised my eyebrow at him, speak up.

Sir actually , I got a call from the reception downstairs. There is someone who is insisting on meeting you . He came yesterday as well and he's been here today since morning.

Who must it be. Who is insisting to meet me , because if it would have been someone from the family then they would have been directly escorted here .I thought.

Who is it , I asked .

The receptionist told me his name is Neil Garg , He told me as he came forward and showed me a camera footage of the lobby where that person was waiting . I perked hearing the name . I didn't need to watch any footage to know who Neil Garg was .