chapter 10

Abhimaan's POV

When I came back , into our room , she was already in the washroom ,so I decided to go and change into the the guest room .

I returned after changing, she was sitting on the couch , lost in her thoughts . She seemed to be tensed about something.She still didn't notice me as she was busy thinking, don't know what . i cleared my throat to make my presence known.

I wanted to talk , she nodded .
I motioned her to follow me to the balcony .

We took a seat  on one of the chairs present in the balcony.
I had a lot to talk but somehow I wasn't able to form words. I didn't how to start .

You wanted to talk , she asked as she might have seen me lost in my thoughts .

Look , I don't want to beat arround the bush so i'll just directly to the topic . She nodded

I know that we both didn't have our marriage in the right circumstances, we didn't know each other before , we are practically strangers, but now the reality is that , we are married and we can not change that fact. No matter , how hard I try , I cannot change the fact that you, are my wife . One day or the other , we have to accept each other, so why not try sooner .

What are you trying to imply. She asked.

I want us to give this relationship a chance, a chance for both of us . Yes , I have decided to give this relationship a chance, since , yesterday I really thought about dad's words and came to the conclusion that if both my parents could be happy in their relationship even after how their relationship started, then why can't we atleast try to make this relationship work .

Look if you are ready, then , I promise to go 50/50 with but also 75/25, 90/10 , 99/1 on the days you can't go 50 . I got you as long as I know it's reciprocated .
You can think about it tell me your decision . I said looking at her , she looked in thoughts as if contemplating my words.

 I said looking at her , she looked in thoughts as if contemplating my words

Aaruhi's POV

He wants to give our relationship a chance . When he said he wanted to talk , I was confused thinking what would he want to talk to me, but never really thought that he would tell me to think about giving our relationship a chance.
Now that I think about his words , they do make sense because no matter how hard we try , we cannot change the fact that we are married to each other now and share a sacred relationship of husband and wife , but I had my own insecurities regarding this relationship, what if I am not enough, what if doesnt find me beautiful enough because no matter how much I try not acknowledge that my husband was handsome , heck he was a Greek god and in comparison to him , I was just a normal girl , anybody would die to be with him .

Does giving this relationship a chance meant saying yes to having sex , I wasnt ready for that yet, I needed time , thousand of these thoughts started to run in mind.

You don't have to answer me now you can think about it and tell me later , I heard him speak.

Does giving this relationship a chance, meant saying yes to having that, I asked him slowly, somewhat afraid of his reaction and he laughed , a full fledged laugh, I have never seen him laugh , It was the first time I have heard him laugh  with his head throwing back , shoulders shaking and dimples showing . If I had thought he looked handsome earlier than I was wrong because ,now he look phenomenal.

Why does your  thoughts always end up at doing sex, He asked with smile still in playing on his face . I remained silent, not to embarrass myself further.

When I said to give this relationship a chance, I meant to know each other, know each other likes ,dislikes , he said , I nodded

Anymore questions, I shook my head
You can tell me you decision tomorrow when I come back in the evening. Hmm . I nodded my head .

It's late , let's sleep , with that we both decide to end our day and I mentally prayed , I could go to sleep easily today .

How did you guys likes the update, do tell me your veiws . So abhimaan has finally decided to give this marriage a chance , will aaruhi also say yes or would she say no . What do you guys think .

Also guys it's a humble request to please like my story , if you liked the chapter it would hardly just take a second to press a star ✨ button . I hope you will keep in mind next time . See you in the next chapter till than
Xoxo
Don't forget to like
share
comment