Chapter -14

Third person's POV

The next morning abhimaan, woke up to see her cuddling with him . He looked at her and found her so beautiful at that moment ,  he felt a sense of peace ,that he has never felt before,he didn't want to get up . He felt comfortable in that moment, he didn't have  an ounce of desire to come out of this moment.  So he didn't, he just laid there , admiring his wife.

After doing his morning business , he decided to wake up his little wife as according to the deal that they had made the other day , he was supposed to wake her up before going his morning jog . But the question was, how was he going to wake her up .

Though Abhimaan, didn't had the desire to wake her up as she looked so serene but alas he knew ,if  he didn't woke her up then , he would have to face his wife's anger , which he didn't wanted early in the morning, not that he was afraid of her , rather her anger  amused him but he wanted his morning to start with his wife's smile rather then her being angry at him .

He shook her, called her to wake up ,but she wasn't bothered ,she looked in deep sleep , his wife was a heavy sleeper , though usually ,at first she found it difficult to sleep at new places but that didn't mean she was a light sleeper , when she slept , she slept like a log .

Having no option , he took out his phone and played a ringtone near her ear at full volume .  WHAT HAPPENED , she sat hurriedly as if she felt an earthquake had come .

Good morning, abhimaan wished her too sweetly .

Who wakes up someone like that, Aaruhi , said irritatedly in her sleepy tone .

What was I supposed to do , you weren't waking up in civilised manner , so I had to do this , it ain't my fault,   he said innocently raising his hands . Aaruhi , just glared at him.

Ok now , don't glare at me , get up and get ready, I am already late . Also , when I come back I want the bathroom, and my clothes . remember your part of deal . He , said  making her remember her part of the deal and went out of the room .

Since Aaruhi  had an hectic day ahead, as at first she had a ritual of pheli rasoi, where she has make something sweet for everyone  and her parents were coming for lunch as well as to take her for her pagphera

Since Aaruhi  had an hectic day ahead, as at first she had a ritual of pheli rasoi, where she has make something sweet for everyone  and her parents were coming for lunch as well as to take her for her pagphera.  She decided to dress in a off white suit with light green dupatta , which was given by her mother-in-law yesterday. The suit had  embroidery work on  the suit as well as dupatta . ( picture in description).

After getting ready, aaruhi , decided to do what her husband has told her to do , which was to select his clothes for the day .