Chapter -22

Third person's POV

Abhimaan was driving but he could see how sad Aaruhi looked , her eyes were filled with tears, trying hard for them to not spill . His heart clenched seeing her like this . He couldn't see her like this .she looked beautiful when she smiled , when she fought with him , when she annoyed him not like this . Today abhimaan got to know one thing that he hated the sight of her crying , he mentally cursed Neil for making her cry . He so wanted to beat the shit out of  his brother in law . Nikhil also noticed how aaruhi was trying to be strong but was failing miserably , she was failing to control her tears .

Ruhi , icecream khayegi , nikhil asked aaruhi , in order to lighten her mood.  She shook her head. 

Mai party de rha hun, he again tried.

Ruh . Have it , it's once in the blue moon that he agrees to spend money on others rather than himself , abhimaan chipped in as well , as he could see what his brother was trying to do. 

She again shook her head and whispered mujhe nhi khani .
( i don't want to eat )

Ok then , I  and bhaiyaa will eat. right  bhaiya. Of course he replied, though Abhimaan was not a fan of ice cream but to make his wife's mood ok , he was ready to do anything .

Soon abhimaan , parked his car in front of an ice cream parlour. Three of them came out of the car.  Aaruhi's nose and cheeks red because of all the crying but her tears were now in control . Though Abhimaan found his wife cute looking all red, but only  when she blushed not because of crying .

Bhaiya which flavour would you have. Nikhil asked abhimaan .

Butterscotch, which was aaruhi's favourite flavour, though Abhimaan didn't know about it , but nikhil knew so when they were walking inside , nikhil whispered it to him . Abhimaan felt jealous of the fact that his brother knew about his wife more than himself . He made a mental note to know about her likes and dislikes.

Ruh , you really don't want to have, you can think again , you still have time . Abhimaan asked but she shook her head .

Hn ruhi , dekhle ek baar mai chla gya na order dene toh fir nhi khilaunga. Sochle,  Nikhil asked her again , but she was adamant.
( yes ruhi , once I leave to give order ,then I won't treat you with icecream . You can think again .)

Soon nikhil came back with his and abhimaan's icecream. When aaruhi saw how shamelessly they were savouring their ice cream sitting in front of her and that too her favourite flavour. She couldn't resist.

Mujhe bhi khaani hai , kitne bure ho aap log , kaise mujhe dikha ,dikha kar mere samne , mere hi favourite flavour ki ice cream kha rhe ho ,She whined .
( you both are so mean . You are eating my favourite ice cream , in front of me and showing it off. )

Here , have it , abhimaan smilingly forward the ice cream he was having to her .

Aapko nhi khaani , ye toh apki hai na  
Aaruhi asked .Abhimaan shook his head and said it Was for you only.
This is yours, don't you want to eat )   I am not a fan of icecreams. Aaruhi nodded and started to have .

N

ikhil tu party de hi rha hai toh mujhe ab tender coconut icecream bhi khanni hai , she demanded to nikhil .
(Nikhil since now you are giving a treat, i want to eat tender coconut ice cream as well. )