Chapter -21

Third person's POV

It was around half past six , aaruhi , was in her room packing stuff that she was goona take with her . Though all her thinkgs were packed but she told her parents she will pack her certain things herself. She was doing it only when she heard the door bell rang. 
She decided to go downstairs as it was almost time for her husband to arrive .

There stood a man , in his mid twenties , talking to her mother.  Bhai . she happily called.  

I missed you she said hugging her brother. When she noticed he didn't hug her , she looked at him only to find him already looking at her nonchalantly.

Bhai , she said hesitantly .
I am sorry ,she timidly said.

Sorry for what , aaru , he said nonchalantly.  Or perhaps do you know the reason papa , why is she sorry , he looked at Manish  and asked him. 

Neil , you need to understand that was the need of time , we had do something and it was the only option, manish , said firmly to his son .

Oh really , so scarficing my sister was the need of time . He said being sarcastic. There was another option papa,  you could have said no , for once you could have chosen your children for the first time over your siblings , or their children, he said angrily.

You don't tell me what to do , I am your father . Whatever I have done is for her well being, manish  angrily said .

Well beings , really , Neil chuckled in a  sarcastic manner . And you , aarudon't you have a Brain  , that you agreed to get married. Were you out of your mind , you are just Nineteen for god's sake ,do you even know what you have done . are you even ready for it , for all those responsibilities he yelled at her . Aaruhi flinched with tears in her eyes .

Who are you to talk to my wife like that . There stood abhimaan and nikhil.  Abhimaan , looking ready to murder someone.

Oh ,so you are the mighty husband , Neil turned and said sarcastically.

Who the fuck are you to talk like that with my wife ,  abhimaan asked angrily , his jaw clenched.

Well our introduction is pending , I am your soon to be ex-wife's brother because , very soon she is gonna divorce you . I am gonna repent what my dear , father here has done .

How dare you , Abhimaan's , eyes turned red with anger , he was seething. he was ready to pounce on him when aaruhi, and nikhil stopped him ,

Aan , please , abhimaan looked at his wife pleading him to stop , she had her one hand near his heart and the other on his bicep , eyes filled with tears .

Neil , stop it now , it's enough , manish ordered .

Listen to me and listen loud and clear , because I am not going to repeat . There is no divorce going to happen , aaruhi , is my wife , and will always be my wife . She is mine . Nobody can take her away from me now . Don't try to do something stupid because you won't like the consequences, abhimaan threatened Neil.

Don't try to threaten me , mr.mittal , you might be a  billionaire business man but I am not scared of you  and , as far as divorce is concerned, that is gonna happen, sooner or later because I won't let my sister spoil her life like this . Neil retoriated.

Bhai it's enough now , aaruhi said angryly her jaw clenched. You can't talk to him like that, you can't make my Life decision, it's life and I'm gonna make decisions on my own . I had decided to marry him then I will only decide whether I want to continue this marriage or not . I have  decided to give this relationship a chance and nobody can stop me , atleast not you , who run away when everytime something goes wrong  .just like you did few years back , You ran away to Australia taking the first chance your got , when you knew that we needed you , I needed you  but you didn't stop . You ran away because you couldn't handle everything that was going on .you couldn't handle our parents'relationship breaking apart , their fights , so you decided to run away but I stayed, and I saw our family breaking apart each and every  day . so you don't have any right to come and stake your claim on our lives now.  You decide to go at that time so now please don't try to interfere again . After a long time everything has started to fall at its place , please don't spoil it by creating unnecessary scenes here . As far as my marriage is concerned then I'm happy with my husband and doest want to divorce him so it would be better if you could throw that thought out of your mind . Aaruhi bent out all piled up anger at him. Neil had a no expression on his face , but his eyes held hurt . He didn't know what to say  so he decided to leave.  He turned around and went upstairs towards his room .   Aaruhi , turned towards abhimaan with a grim expression. His heart clenched ed looking at her like that. 

Aaruhi , go and meet your parents , we are leaving  ,  nikhil will help you with your stuff , I am waiting in the car , don't take long . he  kept his palm on her cheek and whispered. She nodded.

Beta , please don't go like this , you are our son-in-law. you have come our home for the first time. Please don't go like this , we are sorry for whatever happened we didn't know it was gonna happen, please don't go like this , please nihkil beta , you also don't go like this . Aaruhi 's mother spoke for the first time spoke .

Yes , abhimaan , nikhil please we request you to not go like , we didn't have any idea , Neil would do something like this , manish said .

We will come some other time , Mr&Mrs. Garg , please let us go now , and you don't have to apologize. Abhimaan calmly said and went out .

Aaru, we are sorry, we didn't know he would return so soon and would want you to get divorced , Smita , aaruhi's mother, said with tears in her eyes .

I know mumma , you don't have apologize, aaruhi said and hugged her mother .  She hugged as father as well before leaving , who asked him to not worry and take care of herself.

Introducing:

Introducing:

Neil Garg:-
Relationship : Aaruhi's elder brother .
Occupation : Investment banker .
Age : 27
Doesn't share a great relationship with his father . Loves his mother and aaruhi so much.
   ___________________________

So we have a new character guy and that 'he' was Aaruhi's brother. Earlier I wasn't sure whether u should show him or not that is why I introduced him in the beginning but later I decided that I will show him . So here he is .🤭

Do tell me how you guys like the update. It was my first time writing a drama . I hope you guys like it .
Do tell me your views .
Don't forget to
Like
Comment
Share.

Oor guys like ⭐kr de na na please 🤭🥹. Or hn comment bhi 🤭🥹