Chapter -23

Maa , aaruhi said excitedly as soon as she saw her mother in law after coming inside. She skipped towards her in excitement and hugged her tightly . I missed you so much. She said , as she hugged her . aaruhi again became emotional, her eyes again filling with tears but this time she controlled herself.

I missed you too mere baccha . Awantika replied as she too hugged her tightly .

Ah that's not fair aaruhi , I thought I was your favourite here , vikram said faking disappointment.

You are also my favourite dad , she said as she went to hug him as well . I missed you too dad.

I also missed you . You don't know how much these three had troubled me when you weren't here.  Vikram said the last part , a little dramatically.

Don't Worry dad. I am here now . We are going to be one team . Nobody will be able to trouble you,  said taking his father-in-law's side.

Dad , shouldn't it be the other way around and ruhi , we will also see who troubles , who , huh , nikhil said cockily.

Ok enough of it now , aaruhi has just come ,  let her sit down , relax a bit. Awantika said.

They all sat and talked for a while about random things before aaruhi went to freshen up.

Abhi , what happened at aaruhi's home today , vikram asked as he got to know something happen there from nikhil. Abhimaan told them whatever happened there except for the part where aaruhi said certain things to Neil about their family problems as he felt that it wasn't his place to tell them about her family problems. If aaruhi wanted, she would tell herself.

Abhi , I don't think he is wrong , he is just worried about his sister and his worry turned into anger . He didn't expected his nineteen years old sister to suddenly get married out of nowhere. Think about it , if you had a sister and your dad and I would have married her to someone without you knowing , wouldn't you be angry, Awantika put forword her point of view.

But maa he shouldn't have talked about divorce . He was talking about ending a relationship that has just started , abhimaan said frustrated.

Abhi , he said about divorce because he doesn't know what type of a person you are , he is worried that you might treat his sister badly , we know you are not like that, you  can't even think of it , but he doesn't know that. He is just trying to protect her . Maybe his words were wrong , but all he wants is to protect his sister , give her life that she should have. Vikram calmly said. .

Abhi , I think you should meet him alone , after a few days when you both are calmed down and make him understand, that you wouldn't do anything wrong to his sister , you should assure him  , because as much I can understand, he is just worried and he needs assurance, awantika suggested.

I think your maa is right abhi , you as well take few days to calm down , and let him also calm down, then you can try to talk to him . Vikram said , abhimaan nodded a little hesitantly.

I'll see dad . I'll go upstairs. Abhimaan said and went to see what his wife was doing .

 Abhimaan said and went to see what his wife was doing

Abhimaan's POV

I came inside my room to see my wife , sitting on the floor amidst , what looked like a Strom of clothes, suitcases , books had come .

Ruh , what are you trying this do . what is all this mess. I asked her , getting irritated from seeing the mess she has made .

She pouted , I am trying to set everything, so that you don't change your plan of living here , she said .

I won't change it ruh , I don't go back on my words . You could have done it tomorrow, with the help of someone, or you could have asked any of our house help to do it for you .

Why would somebody else set my stuff  its my responsibility to do it , why should they do something that I am supposed to do , she said distastefully.

Then you could have taken somebody's help , how are gonna mange setting up all this stuff . I asked being worried that she might overwork herself, because by looking at her stuff , I can surely guarantee that It would alteast take a day for her to set up .

Don't worry I'll do it. She said and started to do her work .

Come, I'll help you , I told her.

No, It's ok I'll do it .

I insist .

We started to arrange everything. I could see what she was trying to do , she was trying to divert her mind. She wanted to keep herself busy so she wouldn't think about what happened.
I wanted her to share what she was feeling with me . I wanted her to communicate . I wanted her to trust me enough to share her feeling with me but I won't force her to do so. Because trust is something you can't give someone , it has to be earned.
So I decide to atleast help her divert her mind from all those things if she wanted that.

So all set to join your college from Monday . I asked in order to divert her mind as well as to strike a conversation.

Hearing me , she zoned out for a minute before she exhaled a breathe and said , I don't know . Can I join after few days .

Why would she ask that, why wouldn't she want to go back . is everything alright with her , is something or someone troubling here
there. All these thoughts started to run in my mind .

Why would you say that , I asked .
She didn't said anything, just shrugged her shoulders.
I know there was something she wasn't telling . This time, I have to ask because if I don't, she won't tell me .

I went to where she was standing and gently took a hold of her hand . She looked confused.

Tell me , what is bothering you , why Don't you want to go . I softly asked her . Don't say it's nothing or you don't know because I know it's not nothing and you know why you don't want to go , I said this time strictly.

Don't forget to Like Share Comment

Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment .