Chapter -20

Abhimaan's POV

Maa , how many times have I told you to not wait for me , I asked her as soon as I entered inside to see her waiting for me .

I will soon stop waiting for you , now that your wife had come , she teased me .

I shook my head at her ,You should have gone to your room and taken rest otherwise tomorrow morning dad will whine that I don't leave his wife in the night as well . I joked with her. 
She chuckled . Maa , you leave my dinner on the dinning table after heating up , I'll eat , I am gonna take a shower . She nodded. 

I was in my closet when I noticed a sticky note. I went to see what was written on it . It was from my wife

I chuckled, at the sticky note

I chuckled, at the sticky note . My wife , never fails to amaze me but nonetheless, I saved her number  and kept the sticky note safely . I wonder from where she got this sticky note, because as much as I knew her educational stuff wasn't here yet , I guess nothing is impossible for her .

After having dinner , I came back into my room, I layed down on the bed with my leg dangling down . I relaxed myself.  Now that I think , I somehow do miss her.  I looked arround the room , missing her presence.
I decided to do what my wife has told me to do when I miss her . my subconscious mocked me . what . if my wife tells me to do something, I do it . simple . I replied to my subconscious.

I dialed her number, it was ringing , I just hope she hasn't slept yet .

Hello , I said.

So you did missed me pati , I knew it , you wouldn't stop yourself from missing me . She said self praising herself. I chuckled internally at her .

How do you know it's me .

What , I do have a Truecaller , she replied. I am smart you know I don't pick unknown number in the night pati.  She told me.  I nodded .

Say something, why are you silent , she said , I nodded to what you said , I replied.

Well done , pati, full marks to you , i didn't know on an audio call I could know, when the other person has  replied with a nod , she said with a sarcasm. I was embarrassed .

So now you have given me a new name , when are you going to call me with a sensible name , hmm. I asked in order to change the topic .

What , it's nice name ,  you also call me biwi , so I call you pati . She replied as a matter of fact .