Chapter -18

Aaruhi's POV

It was sometime after lunch when my parents decided to leave , as I was also going with them so I decided to go and bring my purse from upstairs , I wasn't taking anything else with me as most of the things are still at my home so I didn't need to take anything.

I was in the closet when I Heard someone clear their throat from behind , instantly I knew who it was , because in this whole planet there was only one person who calls me like this .

When are you going to stop calling me like this , you have even given me a name now , so when are you going to stop calling me like that. I asked genuinely being curious .

How about a never , he replied cockily, with a mischievous grin .

So, excited, all set to go , he asked with hands in his pant's pockets. 

Yeppp , I said excitingly. I missed them so much . He nodded with a small smile playing on his face. 
I

t looked like he wanted to say something but wasn't able to .

I stood in front of him , cupped his face with both my hands , Pati , don't miss me so much okay , I will come back soon ,i said as if talking to a child .

He looked shocked with this act . Heck  , I myself was shocked , that how did I get so much courage inside me to suddenly cup his face and talk like that with him , but he soon masked his shocked expression with an amused one.

He sneaked his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him , I blushed at this sudden proximity.
Ok biwi, I will wait for you , come soon , don't make me wait , hmm, he said mischievously making me red. 

I didn't know, meri biwi , sharmati bhi hai , he said teasingly. Don't tease me I'll get late , I said as I come out his hold. 

Ok on a serious note , take care of yourself,  or chinti jitna mat khana , have you food properly, I'll come tomorrow evening to pick you up . He said seriously.

Mai chinti jitna nhi khati hun , I eat very much okay , you only make me eat for ten people , do you even know how difficult it is to eat so much , I am so full right now , I feel like I don't need to eat  for two days atleast and If I continued eating like this , then I'll get fat in two weeks.  I said being offended.

Ya ya , I know how much you eat , you won't get fat this soon , now that I look at you I feel like I need to feed you more than I already do.

I won't eat.  I retoriated, huh what does he think of himself. 

Now don't waste my time , I have to say bye to this room as well , as I don't know when I will come here and in my favourite room .

Abhiman's POV

Abhiman's POV

She said and attached herself to one of the walls of our room by attaching her front and cheeck on the wall . This girl doesn't leave a chance to amuse me.

What are you doing , I asked curious to know what was she trying to do. 

Can't you see I am hugging our room , I am saying bye . She said sadly. 

First car , now this room , my wife really has weird habit of saying bye to non living things.

And why would you hug a wall and say bye , I asked .

Because I didn't know when would I get to come here again, as after my parents house you will take me to penthouse.  She sadly said still clinging to the wall .

Didnt I said we'll see wheather we are going there or not . I said

Yes you said , we'll see , you didn't said we'll not go . 'We'll see ',means , no only , she said leaving the wall.   I just shook my head at her.

Now don't waste my time, lets quickly go to that room and say bye . I have to go as well. She said and took me to our second room .

After saying bye that room in the same way as she did earlier, we went downstairs, where everyone was waiting.

Took you long enough, what were you two doing , nikhil  teased.  I just glared at him .

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

As Mr.&Mrs. Garg stood up to leave , aaruhi , hugged her in-laws.
Maa ,dad , take care of yourself, and don't overwork ok , she said hugging awantika and Vikram . They nodded. Aaruhi  , you also take care of yourself and come back soon to meet us ok , call us  everyday , understand . She smiled lovingly and nodded .

Ab mujhse bhi mil le mai bhi tera devar cum dost hun ,nikhil whined.

Aap kon , mai janti hun apko , she teased him , nikhil narrowed his eyes at her , she smiled at him . She hugged him and said bye .

Aaruhi , looked towards abhimaan, to find him already looking at her with an unknown emotion. They had a brief eye contact before she gave him a small smile and mouthed a bye . He nodded.
With that aaruhi and her parents left. 

Maa , i'll also leave for office, don't wait for me , I'll be late I have some work . Abhimaan informed his mother who nodded in response.

Hi guys , So this was it for today

Hi guys ,
So this was it for today . Guys please do vote for my story , please don't be a silent reader it's a request for my side .
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment