Chapter -25

Aaruhi's POV

After bidding bye to everyone, I went out to see him  taking to two well built men .

Ruh , they are Sam and Jay , either of them will pick and drop you college whenever I wouldn't be able to or where you want to go take one of them with you .  He said introducing me to them as I stood beside him .

Good morning ma'am, they simultaneously greeted me . I wished them back.  He talked to them for a minute before they left .

Come let's go . He said taking a hold of my hand  . I looked at our joint  hands . I liked the feeling of our entiwind hands.  I felt a warmth which somehow reduced my anxiety that I was feeling. I was feeling relaxed, maybe protected as well . At that moment I didn't want to let go of  his hand but I had too as he opened the car door for me to slide in .

I slid inside the passenger seat of his range rover.  Thankyou. He nodded .

He was driving and I was looking outside to distract myself.

Ruh , can you the glove compartment.
He asked when we almost reached college.

I opened the glove compartment to see a small velvet box lying inside there . It looked like a ring box .I took it out and looked at him with a questioning gaze .

He extended his hand towards me without saying anything as he parked the car outside my College  . I silently gave him the box . What was he doing . I thought .

When he  opened the box, It had a beautiful ring inside it. It looked expensive .  It was simple yet so beautiful.  Anybody who would see this ring would fall in love with it . It was so beautiful ,Whoever would have this ring would be so lucky. But for whom did he bought for it .

How do you think it is ruh , he asked showing me the ring .

It's beautiful. I said still gazing at the ring .

He again extended his hand towards me . I gave him in a confused look .

May I have your hand ruh . I kept my left hand on his plam .  He gently slid that ring on my ring finger. Was this ring for me.  I asked myself. But why would he give me such an expensive ring . I can't accept it . I mean he is my husband but that doesn't mean he will spend unnecessarily. I was in my thoughts when I heard him .

The other day , I saw you didn't have a ring on your finger and I also didn't give you anything after your pheli rasoi, so I got this for you . I hope you like it and wear it everyday. He requested.

I looked at him with shocked expression. He noticed that I wasn't wearing a ring so he bought me one , how thoughtful for him , I felt happy , as if  thousand of butterflies erupting in my stomach

It's ok if you don't like it we can exchange, you can come with me after college, he trailed off .

NO , NO . I like it  . no , I mean  I loved it , it's so beautiful. But why did you had to spend so much . It looks expensive. I don't need it . If you want to give me then you could have gotten me  a cheaper one. 

Ruh , you are my wife , if I won't spend on then who would I spend on , for who do I earn. Hm .

No but that doesn't mean you have to spend unnecessarily on me.  If you could have gotten me a cheaper one then also It would have served the same purpose and i still would have been the happiest. It is so expensive. now I fear , that what if  I lost it somewhere. you don't how much careless I am.  I am damn sure I'll lose it somewhere or forget it .  You take it back and return it . I said taking out the ring and keeping it in his palm .Or much better gift it to maa , she would also love it . We will buy a ring for me when I become responsible, for now we can get an artificial one . Okay. 
Next time , don't you dare spend so much especially on me.  Okay.  I don't like it . I warned him .

Done . Or something else is there that you have to say . He asked in a serious tone .

I bought this ring for you because I liked it for you , I wanted to give it you . So I bought it for you . I agree it is expensive but nothing compared to what I earn ruh , i earn so that I could give my family whatever they want to have or what they deserve to have . You are my family , my wife and you deserve only the best things in the world . I don't ever want you to not  buy anything  just because you think it's expensive or you can't afford it , because then what's the point of , I  earning so much money . Whatever I have is all yours too . Where should I spent that . I don't do so much hard work , just for my wife to come and tell me she wants to have a cheaper thing and she'll wear an artificial ring , a ring that  symbolise her being mine.  He heaved a sigh before continuing,
And Who says you are irresponsible, I don't think so . I know you would never lose this ring . I know you'll always keep it safe and even if you do , I promise I'll get another one as soon as possible without saying anything to you . Hmm . I nodded .

He gave me a small little smile before taking a hold of my left hand and sliding the ring on ring finger again . I smiled looking at my hand and then at him.

Now go you'll get late. I heaved a tired  sigh , Before nodding . He still had my hand in his.  Ruh , you will be fine .  He said looking into my eyes . He leaned forward and gently kissed my forehead. My heart skipped a beat as he kissed my forehead.  I nodded not able to say anything.

Now go . I'll come to pick you up .He gave me a smile and I returned back the smile still being in daze, before leaving the car .

I touched my forehead, where he kissed . My heart was still beating fast.   It was the first time any man had kissed my forehead and that man happened to be husband. I didn't expected him kiss me on my forehead but I felt protected , secured when he did that. I didn't feel uncomfortable . His touch never makes me feel uncomfortable , rather I feel warmth and security and thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I was still in a daze when I heard someone call me from behind.

AARUHI GARG . would you explain it to me what the hell is happening in your life. 

Hi guys , Finally, abhimaan and aaruhi had a progress

Hi guys ,
Finally, abhimaan and aaruhi had a progress. I hope I made you all happy with this. 🤭

Guys do suggest me their ship name. i was thinking of #AarMaan but I want you guys to suggest me as well . So please do suggest or you can tell me whether #AarMaan is ok or not .

Last but not the least,  Do tell me how do you guys liked it.

Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment.