Chapter 7

Abhiman's POV

This girl is something else , I mean she thought of me as black magician, like seriously, me , The Abhimaan Mittal,as a black magician, I have been called many things but never a Black magician , just because she was easy to read .

I was really surprised, when she asked me to sleep on the bed , just because she didn't want me to have any problem because of her . I was awake the whole time when she couldn't sleep even when she was going to disturb my sleep , I wanted to see what she was going to do , but when I didn't feel her doing anything I opened my eyes ,to see, she has already turned to the other side , so I decided to not disturbed her , decided to fall asleep after a long day .

 I was awake the whole time when she couldn't sleep even when she was going to disturb my sleep , I wanted to see what she was going to do , but when I didn't feel her doing anything I opened my eyes ,to see, she has already turned to the other si...

I woke up to see her sleeping , cuddling a pillow and about the pillow wall it was there on the floor , you know what I mean .. It was already fifteen past seven when I woke up so, I decided to go on half n hour jog to clear my head.

When I come back it was half past eight and it seemed like she had just woken up .

As I was going towards the bathroom , she ran towards the bathroom , tried going inside.What are you doing , can't you see I am going to use the bathroom, I asked her irritatedly.

Look , I am already late , I don't want to get more late , you can use the bathroom after me , She said

No , I want to use it right now , you could have woken up early but , no you decided to wake up late .

Do you even know , how hard it was from me to sleep , not like someone who was sleeping so peacefully, and you could have also woken me up before going ,but no you didn't, so bare with it now ,she retoriated, look I don't want to argue early in morning so let me just go . She said again

No , you can't , I am going to use the bathroom and it's final . now you are going to get aside from here quietly and let me use the bathroom, understand , I told her strictly

Good morning aunty , she said looking behind me , when I turned to look who was it , she pushed me and entered the bathroom.

Youuuuuuu , come out , now , I yelled

What about a no ,she yelled back from inside. I huffed and decided to go and get ready in the guest room .

 I huffed and decided to go and get ready in the guest room

Aaruhi's POV

When I had gotten ready , he entered the room making me shocked as he was all ready for the day , and he didn't even use the bathroom, because I was using it , then how did he got ready .

What, shocked , that how am I ready and that too before you , he asked
Don't be , because I got ready in the guest room , he said

What , if you could have gotten ready in the guest room , then why did you have to argue with me early in the morning  .stupid I muttered under my breathe.

If you are ready, then can we now go downstairs , he asked , I nodded and we both went downstairs .

There were lots of guests present downstairs, out of which I didn't knoew anybody , I was nervous, will all these people judge me for what my cousin did , will they treat me differently because I am the replaced bride , not the one they choose the...

There were lots of guests present downstairs, out of which I didn't knoew anybody , I was nervous, will all these people judge me for what my cousin did , will they treat me differently because I am the replaced bride , not the one they choose themselves for their son .

Don't be nervous, no one will say anything to and no one's going to judge , he said slowly .

How does he know everything, he is definitely a black magician, I can guarantee.

Once again I am not what you are thinking. Did you see , he did it again .

We went to the dinning area , where everyone was present and there I finally saw someone familiar, his mom , because till now after him she is the only one who has talked with me , I am yet to have a word with his father and I hope, he is same as his mom .

Good morning , I wished and went to where his parents were standing to touch their feet .His mom wished me back but didn't let me touch their feet and said , betiyan humare yahan pair nhi chuti , i stood up and smiled at her .

As I was looking at everyone and trying to sink in everyone's face , I saw one yet another familiar face that I wasn't't really expecting to see alteast here . I smiled happily at him before anyone could see , he signalled me that we'd talk later .

Abhi ,Aaruhi , take a seat . His dad said . I took my seat beside him and started to serve myself, I didn't really had an appetite, so I just took a peice of sandwich with orange juice. Everyone was eating with little talk here and there . I even got to know that all the guests will leave today , after all the post marriage rituals , are performed.

 I even got to know that all the guests will leave today , after all the post marriage rituals , are performed

How do you guys liked the update .
Do tell me guys .
So in the next post - marriage games are going to be performed.
Are you guys excited.
Do tell me you views and
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment.