Chapter-33

Vote target -30 likes
10 comments
_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

Ruh, are you ready?" Abhimaan inquired upon entering the room. She turned around and asked, "How do I look?"

As his eyes lingered on her, he was captivated, finding her ethereal. Cloaked in a magenta saree, a gold necklace adorned her neck along with the mangalsutra, vermillion gracing her center parting, and red bangles embracing her arms, she exuded timeless beauty with minimal makeup. Words failed him to adequately describe her appearance.She looked ethereal to him , he didn't have words to describe how she looked . It was the first time , he saw her dressed like this , like a newly married bride. Of course she was a new bride ,but due to circumstances she never got a chance to dress up like this , but now as she was dressed like this , abhimaan didn't know if he would ever want her to stop dressing like this.

"Where are you lost, Aan? Tell me. Do I look okay, or should I change? Maa said I look beautiful; she helped me," Aaruhi inquired impatiently, with a subtle hint of disappointment as she approached him, waving her hand in front of his distant gaze.

Observing her from head to toe, he finally uttered, "Okay," with a lack of enthusiasm in his voice. Aaruhi felt a pang of sadness and disappointment. Abhimaan noticed the change in her expression, attemped to suppress a smile.

"I'll go and change," she dispiritedly declared, turning away. Before she could proceed, Abhimaan swiftly pulled her towards himself, and she gently collided with his chest.

Why did you pull me? Let me go and change," she whispered, avoiding his gaze and attempting to free herself from his hold.

You are looking breathtaking meri Jaan , I don't have words to describe how beautiful you are looking right now. All I just want to do Is to take you in arms and kiss you so sensuously until you can feel how beautiful and breathtaking you are looking .He confessed in husky voice making.

You're lying, right? You're just saying that to make me feel good. You don't have to do this. It's alright; I'll go," her words were cut short as Abhimaan smashed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

"Now, do you understand how beautiful you are looking?" he said as his eyes shined with passion . She couldn't reply, her face turning red from his sudden act, so she looked down.

"Next time, think before believing you aren't beautiful because next time, this is how I'm going to make you understand, or maybe beyond this,"he mischievously said. "You are the most beautiful girl in my life, okay?" he confessed with a small smile. She smiled back, her eyes glistening with happiness.

"By the way, I've also gotten ready. You didn't tell me how handsome I'm looking," he asked, a hint of cockiness in his tone.

And the self-obsessed person is back," she remarked. Both of them chuckled, sharing a light moment.

Shall we head downstairs? Maa is calling us; it's almost time for the Puja to start," he asked, and she nodded in agreement.

Actually, today awantika , had arranged a satyanarayan puja for abhimaan and aaruhi's happy married life . She felt that since both abhimaan and aaruhi have decided to give their relationship a chance , and were getting pretty close to each other so it would be a good idea to take God 's blessings ,therefore she organised this puja for them. Only close family and friends were invited which included Rishi and his parents , muskan and aaruhi's family .