Chapter -26

AARUHI GARG . would you explain to me what the hell is happening in your life. i turned around knowing really well who this voice belongs to .

Well this is my best friend , Muskan aka musii-kaan , she is my soul sister. We met when we were in class 11 but got closer in class 12 . She is that person in my life who everytime I meet ,fixes something that she didn't break . I guess if it wouldn't have been her I don't who would have I talked to , what would have I done. She was always there when I needed her. She knows things that nobody knows. I trust her to my life .

Where are you lost now .I have been calling you from past week but you are ignoring all my calls and when I call aunty , what do I get to know that you got married. Will you explain to me what is going on . I left the city for 4 days and when I return, I see you are married. She asked angrily while glaring at me .

Come let's talk in the cafeteria , I suggested.

We took at corner table so that we could talk peacefully. My classmates that were present in there were all gawking at me . Some were giving me awkward smiles and some started to gossip when they saw me. I guess I indeed became the hot topic. I felt uncomfortable.

Don't look there , look at me and start with your explanation. She said noticing my discomfort . I started to tell her everything. How Riya didi away , how I got married to him and how we decided to give our relationship a chance .

Are you happy. With him . With all these changes . She asked with calm expression.

I guess . I don't know, I mean haven't really thought about it but I am not sad , angry , I am normal , above all I don't resent riya . I should. right. but I don't. I wish her to be happy with boyfriend rather. I said with a small smile .

How dose he make you feel, your husband.

He . Hmmm . He makes me feel angry sometimes, when he annoy's me. But I anyoy him as well. I chuckled remembering how I irritate him at every chance I get. I don't like it when he orders me arround. You know he is so strict about my studies . You have no idea mussi . I clicked my tongue in annoyance . She chuckled.
But you know one thing mussi, the other day he calmed his anger just because I didnt wanted him to burst on bhai . He always respects me, my feelings , you know I said certain things to bhai of past but never once did he ask me about them . He gave me enough space . He made efforts to lift mood . You know he even remember that I wanted an extra icemcream so he got one for me without even showing off . He is nice , maybe more than nice .

So if this isn't the definition of being happy then what is it Aaru , she asked me with a knowing smile .

Then I am happy, very happy. I gave her a full blown smile .

You know when you were talking all this about him , your eyes were shining , you had a constant smile . I have never seen you talk like that. I just hope your eyes always shine like that and you may have much bigger smile than this. She said smiling towards me.

But kamini jiju se kb milwayegi mujhe ab shaddi mai toh bulaya nhi tune , mere sare aarman Tod diye huh , she said melodramaticaly .
(But bitch , when are you going to make me meet him . You didn't. Invited me to you wedding . You broke all my dreams about it .)

How about never , I asked her mischievously.

Chup kr k merko aaj hi milwa , jaise tujhe drop Kia tha toh tujhe lene bhi aayegay , toh tu milwa rhi hai smju mujhe . After all eklauti dost di hai Maine , mai toh dekhu kon hai Jo tujhe sari zindagi sambhalne k liye tyar hai . I narrowed my eyes at her , mai itna bhi nhi satati . Okay . (Shut up and you are making us meet today. I know he'll come to pick you up just like he came to drop you . I also want to meet that mighty person who got ready to handle you for your whole life .
I don't trouble that much .)