Chapter -24

Third person's POV

I am scared .

Sacred of what , abhimaan asked softly.

Nobody knows that I got married. Heck I didn't even tell Muskaan , my best friend. Now that I am married I am scared , How's everyone gonna react . I don't know how to go and face all of my classmates, teachers . I don't want them to talk about me . I don't want to be a hot topic of our class . You know there is , this notion that ,if girls of my age get married , then either they want to settle in a different country and must have got married to an NRI so that they can be permanent residents there , or that girl is a some gold digger , that married a rich person to make her life easy. She poured out her feelings , abhimaan was astonished to hear what was going inside his wife's mind . His wife was an overthinker .

I swear , I don't have any plans to settle in a different country, and neither did I marry you for your money . I know you are rich , maybe super rich but I swear I am not a gold digger, She eludicated. Her voice cracked from all the emotions she was feeling . She was someone , who cried when she was angry , sad , and happy . She is a sensitive person . The only way of expressing her feelings she knew is through her tears.

Shh shh , don't cry , I know, I know , meri Jaan you are neither of them and besides I am no NRI Janna , you and I both are indian ,So that point is null and void . About the gold digger part , tell me do you know how much I earn , daily, weekly, monthly. She shook her head , her face turning red .

He wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes and cupped the one side of her face .

Guess , anyone ,he asked

I don't know , she whispered with a cracked voice.

Ek toh tum roya ni kro janaa , meri Jaan nikal deti ho tum ase roo kr , he softly said and secondly, if you don't even know how much I earn then how can you be a gold digger , hmm he asked wiping her tears and cupping her face .
( Don't cry like this my life . You take my life away by crying like this . )

But people don't know that , they will still judge me and talk about me .

Ok then tell me do that people really matter to you , what they do and don't do . she shook her head . Then you shouldn't also be bothered about what they talk . They can talk whatever they want . Who's opinion matters is the person you care about , who matter to you. Do you think your best friend is someone who would judge you, talk bad about you.

She hurriedly shook her head. She won't ever do it , she is my best friend, she will not think before kicking somebody who will talk bad about me .

Then you shouldn't be bothered about what people talk and what they don't when you have such a great friend, who won't let anyone say anything about you. And I know my wife is so strong, she would face everyone without being scared. She is so strong that ,without thinking about herself, her life ,dreams ,she prioritised her family . If anyone talks bad about you or makes you uncomfortable there , then you let me know the next second , I'll handle everything  .hmm. he gave her a charming smile as he lovingly made her understand .

Now stop crying , I don't want to see you crying and let's quickly finish all this . He said as he wiped her tears .