Chapter -31

Vote target: 40 likes⭐ and 10 comments. ( Do read the note at the end .)
__________________________

Third person's POV

You should have told me that you met him . Aaruhi said .

If I had told you earlier, you wouldn't have been this excited to meet him and might have grown impatient. Plus, I didn't want to raise your expectations," she nodded, understanding the situation.

Ok now tell me, what was second thing that you are angry on me about. He asked .

No, its your turn aan .

I know it's my turn biwi but I want you to tell me first because after you are done telling the reason behind your anger , I need to have a really serious talk with you . He calmly said.

What is it. What did I do . She asked in an impatient manner. You are scaring me now . She timidly said .

I will tell you , my dear wife but be patient. Now tell me the second reason. He said extra sweetly. She tsked .

Why did you have a bodyguard appointed for me . You know I don't need it . I mean why would you do that. It's not like I am celebrity or some famous person. She said as a matter of fact .

So you got to know about it . Hm . Who told you. He asked .

Jay . Obviously. She shrugged her shoulders. This jay , I am not gonna leave him. He mentally Curssed him .

You can interrogate him later, answer me first," she insisted upon seeing his varying expressions. He sighed before explaining, "Ruh, you're my wife now. You need this protection. You have to understand, I'm an influential man and unfortunately, I've made many enemies in this world. Besides, it's not like he follows you around; he just stays outside wherever you are." She pouted in response, clearly unhappy with the explanation.

"I didn't know being a CEO is equal to making enemies; I thought it was just doing your job," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "You don't do anything else, right? I mean, you're not involved in some mafia or gangster stuff . You know side business .If you are, you can tell me," she asked suspiciously. He burst into laughter, throwing his head back, shoulders shaking. Aaruhi felt herself lost by his laughter. It was the second time she had heard him laugh so genuinely, yet this time it felt even more surreal than the first.

Where do you even get these types of thoughts biwi. You really do have a commendable brain . He said controlling his laugh.

What . There isn't anything to laugh . It happens everytime. She defensively stuttered.

Where . In your k Dramas or in your those romantic novels that you read . She was now embarassed. It was true it only happened in her fictional world , she never heard it happen in real world and even if it did happen then Nobody knows about it .

How do you know I read novels , she asked .

Well I know everything, what you do and what you don't biwi , I have my eyes everywhere he replied cockily .

But that doesn't mean I am agreeing on having a bodyguard pati .she replied in the same tone as him , she crossed her arms. From tomorrow onwards I am going to college on my own I don't want any bodyguard.