Chapter -8

Do read the note at the end .

Abhimaan's POV

After the breakfast was complete, maa , informed us that we have to complete the post marriage rituals that were left yesterday, I couldn't understand that when both my parents knew that this marriage was not a normal marriage then why are they both hell bent on proving this marriage as a normal marriage by performing all these rituals , that newly wedded couples perform happily. But alas I can't say no to my parents , no matter what I have to perform all these rituals with her .

Later maa made us sit opposite each other and kept a large vessel filled with milk and roses between us. In this rasam , she told us that she was going to drop a ring into the vessel 3 times and whoever finds the ring first in the last round , will have dominance in our married life .
We started to find a ring by dipping our hands into the water , some were cheering for me and some of our relatives were cheering for her , in the first round she found the ring and in the second round, I found it but in the third and final round , we both found it at the same time . Everybody started to laugh watching this . We both were embarrassed, so we just sat there quietly.

After that we performed some more rituals for our married life . When the rituals were finished , it was almost lunch time , so it was decided that our relatives were going to leave after having lunch.
We all went towards the dining area to have lunch . She asked maa , if she could help , but maa politely denied her as she wasn't allowed to do any work before the rasam of pheli rasoi .
She sat beside me and we all started to have our lunch and I again noticed that she didn't eat much . Isn't she hungry , because at breakfast also she didn't had much .

Aren't you hungry , I wishpred to her

Not much , she replied, I somehow knew she wasnt just eating properly. So I decided to put some extra in her plate.

She looked up at me and I just signalled her to eat . When I looked up , I noticed that my this act was notice by my younger brother and dad , who in return gave me cheeky grin . I just shook my head at their Childishness .

After having lunch, all our relatives started to leave and now only my family was left , when our last relative left , she and my younger brother, started to grin at each other

After having lunch, all our relatives started to leave and now only my family was left , when our last relative left , she and my younger brother, started to grin at each other. I didn't knew what was happening, why are they behaving like .

Why are both grinning at each other ,maa asked them .

Because ,mumma , we already know each other, Nikhil replied

They already know each other , how , aren't they meeting for the first time.

Will you both explain how do you know each other or are you both going to only grin at each other, I asked them

Ruhi and  I are school best friends, bhaiya , Nikhil replied

Yes we used to be friends till class 10 and then nikhil, changed school and we lost touch , this time she said 

But who's Ruhi ? I asked as much as I knew, her name is Aaruhi not ruhi .

Oh I know her name, bhaiya, but I call her ruhi .  Nikhil  replied but somehow nikhil calling her with a nickname igniteed a unknown feeling inside me , which I wasn't liking .

But wait , so you will be my brother in law, she asked to confirm

yep,  of course now I am your brother in law , replied nikhil cheekily . She looked like she just couldn't digest the new found information.

If you have met her then let me also meet her ,said dad to nikhil.
It looked like some kind of meet -greet function was going on where maa and I were the spectators.

Hello beta , we haven't officially met yet so as you must already know I am abhi's dad , so technically I am now you dad as well so can call me dad as well , I have always wanted a daughter but God decided to givee these two idiots but now that you are here I feel I have finally got what I wanted .Also if any of them say anything to you especially your husband just come to me I'll take his class , you don't worry about anything. We father - daughter will make the best team .okay .dad said to her as if he was waiting for her to arrive .

I didn't knew dad , you could change teams so easily , I taunted him .

He looked towards me and said , jealous people. I gaped at him , did he just call me jealous .

Okay now , enough of introduction, Abhi ,aaruhi go and rest in your room , you must be tired, maa said

Maa , actually I need to go to the office, I promise I'll be back before dinner , it's really urgent, I would have gone , if it wasn't .

Abhi, you always do this , didn't I told you take few days off , you never listen to me .

Maa , please it's really urgent, I  promise I'll be back before dinner .

Let him go Awantika, he will be back . Abhi you go, dad ,told me and I left . 

Hi guys , how did you liked the update

Hi guys , how did you liked the update. Do tell me your views.
So nikhil and aaruhi know each other before .they are school friends . Also abhi did noticed to that she didn't ate much at breakfast, isnt it cute .
Don't forget
Like
Share
Comment

Note :
First of all I wanted to thankyou each one of you who voted and commented on my story, you might not know but your this little act means a lot to me , it gives my motivation to continue my book , it tell me that, yes you people are liking my book, so please keep on voting and comment, also those who read but don't vote , I also like to thank you people as well but it would be great if could as well vote because it won't take a second for you to vote but it mean a lot to me so next time I hope you guys will vote .
And the other think that I wanted to inform was that from now on I have decided that I will update twice a week, the first update would be on Tuesday and the other would Friday.
That was it guys
Once again thankyou to all of you to support me. 
Regards.