Chapter 27

Third person's POV

So how was it . Abhimaan asked as he started to drive .

It was ok I guess, I mean first it little awkward but then eventually everything started to settle. When my classmates saw me, they did talk but eventually they stopped and teachers did have a change of expression for a moment when they saw me , but soon they masked it and continue to teach . So it was fine I guess .

I told you it would be fine , you were fretting for no reason. She nodded .

Tired , he asked as he saw her leaning her back on the head rest of seat . She hummed. He nodded.

Aren't we going home . She asked as she saw him going different way rather than the way to their home .

Nope , I am taking you for lunch.

Really , where are we going . She said excitedly. He was going to answer when his phone rang . His phone was connected to the car's Bluetooth so she could hear whatever he was talking .

Hello , Bhai Ghar chod de yr , I have been working dor two days straight and haven't slept a wink last night . I really don't have the energy to drive and cab ho nhi rhi , there's some strike or something I don't know . Rishi , whined from the other side .
(Brother , drop me home )

I am not your driver Rishi . Go and sleep in your cabin don't disturb me . I am busy .

Then ask Sam or Jay to drop me .

They are on leave today .

Yr don't do this , terko humari dosti ka vasta . If you really didn't come , I am seriously gonna die because of exhaustion .  Rishi blackmailed .he shook his head and  raised his eyebrow looking at Aaruhi ,in order to ask . She simply nodded. 

Ok fine I'll  be there in 15 minutes, he said and ended the call.

This is 100% your best friend, am I right or am I right . Aaruhi asked. 
He chuckled.

One and only .

After 15 min they both reached the hospital parking while talking here and there .

YOU , said aaruhi and Rishi at the same while looking at each other. 

What are you doing here , Rishi asked. 

I should be the one Asking this to you what are doing in my husband's car. Aaruhi retoriated in the same tone . Abhimaan looked flabbergasted while looking the scene unfold in front of his eyes .

Guys . Guys , what's going on . Do you guys know each other . Abhimaan asked both of them .

I'll answer you later first you tell what this mannerless creature is doing here.  Don't tell me he is your bestfriend. Aaruhi asked

Oh hello , who is mannerless , you are mannerless and what's wrong with him being my best friend and what are you  doing here in my best friend's car. Rishi said offended for being called mannerless.

Will you both shut up and tell me what's going on and how do you know each other. Abhimaan shouted .

Now why are both silent, will you speak up . He again asked. 

I don't want to remember that useless moment, also why should I waste my energy by telling you how I met this creature. Aaruhi said . Abhiman raised his eyebrow towards Rishi asking him to tell . He just clicked his tounge , crossed his arm on his chest and looked towards other side.