Chapter-13

Third person POV

I promise you ruh , I'll always be with you , help you in every situation and give my 110% to make this relationship work but for this you also need to help me in this . Would you , Abhimaan asked

I also promise you , I will  fully try to make our relationship work , Wait, what did you call me , Aaruhi said changing her sentence .

And you are back , he muttered underneath his breath.

Tell me , why did you call me that , what was it ,ruh , yes ruh , my name is Aaruhi , not some ruh , she asked angrily

My wife , my wish , he said relaxing himself on the couch by leaning backwards against the headrest  and keeping his one leg on the other .

Youuuu , Aaruhi said pointing her finger at him angrily , but Abhimaan wasnt bothered, he countinued to watch her with an amusing expression.

What . you want you can also give me a nickname , beside you were the only one in the morning who said I don't call you with any name so you are also not calling me by my name. Which means, technically now that I have given you a name , I should also get one from you ,since you feel my name is big and too formal , Abhimaan said it as a matter of fact.

You know what, I do have a name for you , you wanted a nickname na, I'll give , you wanna know what is it , she said infuriated , he nodded

Monkey mittal . How is it , isn't it good . She asked smiling tight lipped .

You dare call me that , he warned

Oh ,I am going to call you only that . Won't it be fun to call you monkey in front of everyone .

I gave you such a nice ,cute ,little , beautiful name , ruh and here you are giving me this nonsense name , he said expressing his hate of the name given by his wife .

Ok fine , now don't start your drama , you can call me with that name, because deep inside she liked the name.

As if I was going to stop , huh. Abhiman said cockily. Aaruhi narrowed her eyes .

Btw, you are not really going to call me , that, are you , abhimaan asked unsure

Maybe .

What do you mean by maybe , my question has only two possible answers either yes or no , what is this, maybe , Abhimaan asked irritatedly.

Well , my answer ,my wish .

What is this , my answer, my wish .

Just like my wife, my wish , aaruhi said , leaving towards bed to sleep and Abhimaan stunned.

With that their banter come to an end and decide to end their day .