Chapter -9

Aaruhi's POV

I am so happy that I finally got to meet Nikhil , now in this house I have someone that I know , not that others were not good to me , they were amazing, I really loved how his parents made an effort to make me feel comfortable here , how they didn't behave differentially with me , his mom is so sweet , she is always smiling , at first I thought that his dad would be strict , but I was really surprised when he so frankly talked with me , I didn't really expected him to behave like that with me .

There was still some time for dinner but I was getting bored so ,I decided to go downstairs rather than sitting here alone in this huge room .

When i went downstairs, I saw nikhil and his dad were sitting on the sofa with his dad saying something to nikhil, and he nodding while looking into the phone . I could clearly see uncle, I mean dad , was very irritated with this act of his and was ready lash at him any moment . When maa , saw me she asked whether I rested well or not to which I replied with a nod .
Maa , then asked Nikhil  to show me arround the house .
For the next hour and half Nikhil , showed me around , except for one room , to which he told me  that , this room belonged to my husband which my husband , himself would only show me . After the tour Was over , I found out that this mansion had an inbuilt gym , swimming room , study along with a library,  a home theatre and a huge backyard along with some extra bedrooms . All in all I was really impressed . The mansion was magnificent.The library and the swimming pool ,was my favourite part of the mansion .

After the tour , we again came back to the living room and started to talk about random topics .Aaruhi beta , hasn't abhi , returned yet , Maa asked me, I just shook my head as I didn't know what else to say her .

I told you to not let him go , maa said to dad , while glaring at him . See he has not been back yet , he said he would be back before dinner.

Don't worry  Awantika , he will be back , there is still time for dinner .

I am here maa , we look towards the entrance to see him standing there , see I am back before dinner, he said to maa while walking inside.

Meherbani apki, maa taunted him while joining her hand in front of him . Nikhil and I tried to stifle our laugh , when he noticed what we were trying to do he just glared at us .

If everyone is done so can we go and have some food , I am hungry, dad said to end the matter .

We all proceeded to go to the dinning area while he went to freshen up.
I decided to help maa , set up the table while we waited for him to arrive.

Let's start , he said taking his seat beside me . With that we all started having our dinner with little chat here and there .

When I came back  into his room , I decided to change into my night wear

After changing into nightwear,  I  picked my phone  to see I had a missed call from mumma . I decided to call her back as I was missing her so much . I dialled her number and waited to her to pick up ,

Hello, Mumma said from the other side

Mumma , I miss you so much .

I miss you too , aaru. Our home feels so empty without you . She said as her voice cracked .

Then why did you sent me here . You could have said no .

Aaru bacche ,  i wish I could do it ,but you know how it was.

I understand mumma , I said as my voice started to crack .

Aaru , don't you want to talk to your Papa

I'll talk with him later , for now you talk to me . Mummmaaa , I miss you , I said childishly

Ok. But don't forget to talk to him . You know aaru , since you have left he is not showing but he is missing you so much .

I know mumma , I do miss him too .

I hope you both talk soon .

Aaru , beta , Mumma hesitated before speaking,

What is it mumma ,

Aaru , he has come to know about what happened ,he hasn't taken it well , he is very angry   and he is coming back as soon as possible.

What , but how did he got to know mumma ,

Your Papa told him , you know we had to tell him , it was better as early he gets to know

Mumma what is he going to do now .

I don't know aaru , we can only wait for him to come and see what he'll do .
For now you don't worry about anything , we 'll see what will happen . Ok .you just take care of yourself and your new family . Try to accept this marriage, give this relationship a chance, because no matter what we do , we can't change the fact that , now ,your are now married .hmm. I miss you beta .

I miss you too mumma and I'll call you later .Good night, bye mumma

Bye beta .

With that we end the call , but I was worried that what would he do  when he' ll come back .  I was still in my thoughts when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see him .

I wanted to talk , he said .

What do you guys think, who this 'he ' is, that aaru is giving so importance and

what abhi wants to talk . Do tell me what you guys think .

Also guys I wanted to clear one thing , that between aaruhi and her dad , there is a communication gap , since childhood now they feel too awkward to talk about their feelings with each other.   They might tease each other , at certain points but , now after all these years of communication gap they feel awkward when they talk about their feelings . Her dad is not the villian in this story. 

How do guys like the update.
Also , don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment .