Chapter -17

Third person's POV

It was almost time for lunch when  abhiman's phone started to ring , he  looked up to see it was his P.A. , he  excused himself  to talk . He was still on the phone when he saw aaruhi , going upstairs . He ended his call and  found this as a perfect opportunity to talk to her , so he followed her while still pretending to be on call .

Aaruhi , was walking when somebody pulled her inside a room ,covering her mouth .

Shh shh , it's me , don't shout , I am going to remove my hand , okay. Abhimaan said slowly. She nodded

Who pulls someone like this, Aaruhi quivered as she  noticed how close they stood .

I do . He replied in a  hushed tone.

Why did you pull me here , you know how much scared I got , I thought who pulled me here , aaruhi said glaring at him .

Nobody can pull my wife inside a room except me , he said possessively. She gaped at his boldness. 

Why are you ignoring me  , he asked after a minute of stating into her eyes.

Ignore when did I do that , aaruhi , asked  confused. 

Since morning, you haven't talked to me , heck didn't even look at me , are you upset that I didn't say anything on the dinning table .

What,  no , I mean yes I was little upset but not with you , just aise hi , and about not talking to you I thought you were busy. Aaruhi , said while shrugging her shoulders.

Wait a minute, are you worried that I am upset with you , oh my god , seriously, aaruhi said happily not believing the fact that her husband cared enough about her being upset . She felt important.

Why, shouldn't I be , you are my wife , everything related to you matters to me , he said, aaruhi blushed.

You really didn't liked the kheer, she asked in a timid tone .

Hm what do you think. She just shrugged her shoulder and said , maybe .

Then biwi , you are wrong . He sneaked his arm around her waist. Comfortable he asked , she nodded . I loved it , it was amazing , I just didn't said anything at that time because I wanted to tell you how much I loved it when we were alone . He said lovingly. But you started to ignore me , he complained.

I didn't ignore you , you were busy . She justified her point of view with a pout.

But it looked like you were biwi.

It's not like that , it's ,she was saying , when for the first time in the entire conversation she noticed her surroundings and gaped at looking where she was , she slightly pushed abhimaan to side , walked forward taking in where she was .

Oh my god this room is so beautiful, wow , oh my god , glass ceiling, she sequelled looking at the room. You know I always wanted a room with a glass ceiling.
She said looking around the room while abhimaan stood admiring her .

Can you please tell whoever person's,  room this is , to please give me this room , please , please . Aaruhi pleaded showing him her puppy eyes .