Chapter 6: The Annihilation Blade

Roc glanced back from his shoulder to Yoshino. He couldn't believe that the soldiers would go so far as killing a child for whatever their objective are.

The robot fired a volley of missiles from both of its shoulders, alerting Roc. The giant stood up and deployed a barrier from his palms, and the missiles blew upon contact with it. Once the explosion faded, Roc dropped the barrier and proceed to take a fighting stance.

"That giant! Why is he protecting that Spirit?!"

"Does he even know that they're the source of the spacequake!?"

The soldiers who are hovering around the robot voiced out their complains while unintentionally giving a valuable information to the giant.

"Spirits..? The source of the spacequake..?" Mikazuki uttered before stealing another glance at Yoshino who has tears on her eyes. "If it's true, then why is she crying?"

The thought of an innocent child got assassinated just for the safety of the world made Mikazuki's blood boil. Roc tighten his fist and proceed to do a front flip to confront the robot and the soldiers.

"It can't be help." The captain stated. "All team! Designated Ultraman Roc as an enemy! Let the Obsidian Fury handle him while we're targeting Hermit!"

"Ryôkai!"

Not letting them making a move, Roc hit his arm brace, and his fist glowed black and red. He pulled his fist to his side and punched the energy to the air. The energy bursted in the sky and slowly creating a dome of darkness.

 The energy bursted in the sky and slowly creating a dome of darkness

And eventually, Roc and his opponents entered the Dark Field.

"They're... gone?" Yoshino muttered.

-Ω-

Inside the Dark Field, the giant and the robot are circling each other with the former taking a fighting stance as the soldiers are hovering near the robot.

冷血な狩人
オブシディアン・フューリー
OBSIDIAN FURY, THE COLD BLOODED HUNTER

Roc eyed his opponent and sensing a foreign and malicious energy, he used his vision to see through the robot. Inside the robot's core, he found the source of the energy.

"All team! Assist Obsidian Fury!" The captain ordered. "Our heavy artillery should've give Ultraman enough damage."

"Ryôkai!"

Not letting them do as they please, Roc created a powerful purple hurricane with crimson electric and launched it toward the soldiers.