Chapter 34: His Legacy

Origami Tobiichi, the top student of Raizen high school in terms of academics and sports. She's also a member of the AST and a very skilled Wizard. She joined the military because she wishes to kill Spirits for killing her parents 5 years ago.

However, despite her efforts, she has yet to kill any of them. The Spirits' power are tremendous and beyond human realm. Not to mention the sudden existence of Ultraman and Kaijus.

Her teacher, Mikazuki is the Ultraman. Despite his kindness and effort to guide her, Origami despised him for defending the Spirits. She believed his words are nothing but sweet lies to stop her from getting her revenge.

On the day he died, she's relief that he won't be an obstacle anymore. She couldn't careless about Zagi or any Kaijus roaming around the world as long as they won't get in her way of revenger. But much to her disappointment and confusion, Roc's number increased when fighting against Magatano-Orochi.

"This is frustrating.."

She's currently in her apartment, laying down on her bed. She's frustrated to learn that a squadron of the AST were wiped out by a Space Beast and a Kaiju on their mission on eliminating Natsumi, and two Ultraman came to the rescue and obliterated the monsters. Despite how the higher-ups see the giants in negative way, the AST members and other personnels started to see the Ultraman in a different light.

A ring from her mobile phone snapped her out from her frustration. She answered the call and received a surprising news.

"Punishment? Me? What do you mean?"

A click from her front door caught her attention. She went out from her room and peeked from the corner to find two armed men in a suits and shades had already entered her apartment. She then made her escape by using a hidden door in her room and eventually made it out of the building.

She's confused why the higher-ups sent two assassins as part of her punishment but, she's not going to stand around and do nothing. She believed those assassin were not the only one.

<<Time skip, brought to you by the Yamai twins wielding Azure Guts Sparklence and Azure Tempest Hyper Key>>

Origami has been running around the city until night time arrived. She has no place to hide nor a friend to ask for help since she can't afford to involve civilians in her problems.

She stopped under a bridge, and her phone rang out. She picked up and answered her caller.

"Who is this?"

{My name is Minerva Riddel.} The caller replied. {Have I reached Master Sergeant Tobiichi?}

"Minerva Riddel.. what's an SSS member wants from me?"

{Let me get straight to the point. Master Sergeant Tobiichi, will you work under me?}

"I refuse."

"Over there!"

The assassins have spotted her, and Origami continued to flee from them. She ran through the city, passing through small alleyway. However, she's trapped as the assassins have blocked her path from all directions.

"Looks like you're in quite the predicament." Minerva's voice echoed in her head. "Five years ago, there was a certain fire in Tengu City. If you do decide to work under me.. that information could be released to you. You want to avenge your parents, don't you?"

The information are tempting to her. She devoted her life solely for revenge and if she has to work for a suspicious organization, she has to take it.

"All right."