Chapter 13: A New Start

Artemisia Bell Ashcroft, former member of the SSS (Special Sorcery Service) from British. She is the top Wizard of the organization and is known for her kind and cheerful personality.

But before a human, she was a giant of darkness, Camearra from Ultra Ancient civilization. After her battle against her former lover, Ultraman Tiga, she was reincarnated as Artemisia and live her life while learning about humanity.

And now, with her close friends from the SSS, they went rogue and joined Ratatoskr. Artemisia is elected to be the new ship commander of Fraxinus while her friends on a different division. She stood on her station, facing the crew with a stern expression.

"As you may have notice, I'm your new ship commander, Artemisia Bell Ashcroft." She started. "I have the experience to lead my troops but not a ship. So, I'm counting on you for giving me advise."

The crew gave her a firm salute. "Ryôkai!"

Artemisia replied with a nod and as if on cue, the door next to her slid open. Mikazuki entered the bridge with his signature laugh while wearing a mechanic uniform and carrying boxes full of tools.

"Everyone, the upgrade is complete!"

The crew gave no response while looking at him with wariness. Mikazuki is confused for moment until he turned his attention to the commander station.

"E tto...Dare?"

"This our new commander, Artemisia Ashcroft." Kannazuki introduced.

"You must be the giant of darkness that Mr. Director mentioning about." Artemisia said to Mikazuki. "Please to meet you, Yukihara-sensei."

The teacher suddenly shrieked in panic and dropped the boxes in result. He transformed into Roc and made a clone of Fallen Ronin and Cruel Messiah.

The three of them proceed to serve Artemisa as if she's a great and powerful ruler. Roc is serving a tea, Ronin is messaging her shoulder and Messiah is offering her a box of sweets.

"My, my, it's an honor to meet you!" Roc stuttered. "My apologies for my carefree attitude! I hope it doesn't effect my salary-"

"Uh, what is going on?" Artemisia confused.

"According to Shido-kun's note, Yukihara-sensei is very subservient to higher-ups." Kannazuki explained while reading the said note.

"Why in the world his own student made notes about himself?" She commented. "That's enough, Yukihara-sensei."

"Nyuya?" Roc appeared next to her as the clones vanished.

"You said something about an upgrade. Mind to explain it to me?"

"Ah, yes." Roc transformed back to Mikazuki. "Maria-san?"

From the main monitor, a fifteen year old teenage girl with a long silvery-white hair appeared in a white dress and a black western nun clothing that has a cross-like symbol in the middle.

"Good morning, everyone!" She greeted the crew cheerfully, resulting them to voice out their amazement. "My name is Maria Arusu, Fraxinus' personal AI!"

"Originally, Maria-san's objective was to provide Shido-kun dialogue choices to communicate the Spirits. Or for short, she was the AI for the dating sim." Mikazuki recalled. "And now, with the permission from the Director himself, I made quiet a few upgrade for her."

Mikazuki handed Artemisia the permit to prove his claim. She read it throughly and then gave him a nod to continue his explanation.

"To foster feelings of closeness, I gave her a full-body LCD display, and body-and uniform- software for 606.000 ¥." Mikazuki explained.