Chapter 16: Tag Team

"Zetton-san! Pandon-san!"

Juggler chanted their names and inserted their cards into the Dark Ring one by one.

{Zetton! Pandon!}

The cards disintegrated, and figure of the said Kaijus appeared on both of his sides.

"Yami no chikara, okarishimasu!"

The three of them raised their hands together to the air, and Juggler pressed the trigger on the ring.

"Cho Gattai."

The Kaijus emitted energy before fusing together with Juggler in the middle, and the fusion is completed.

"Zeppandon!"

-Ω-

"Alert! Alert! Two Kaijus appeared on site in the same time!" Maria reported.

Everyone in the bridge are horrified to see two Kaijus through the monitor and the worse of all, Maria didn't detect any sign of Dark Field G. The Kaiju alarm already been triggered, and everyone in the island are making their ways to the shelter.

"Command, look!"

Artemisia observed the monitor and to the crew's surprise, the Kaijus are battling each other.

"Are they... fighting for territory?" Shiizaki wondered.

"According to my scan, I believe they're not." Maria stated.

"What did you find?" Artemisia inquired.

"Each of these Kaijus are emitting 3 different energy signals." Maria reported as the image of the two Kaijus appeared in the monitor with their energy signals. "It as if they're-"

"Fusion... Kaijus?!" Kawagoe gasped.

"Is that even possible?!" Mikimoto shocked.

"Does that mean there's someone-"

"Keep yourself together!" Artemisia shouted, startling everyone in the bridge. "Don't give yourself to panic! We can find those question for later but now, we have something more important to do!"

"R-ryôkai!" The crew immediately regained their composure and returned to their work.

"Maria, what's the situation in the surface?"

"The students and other civilians are making their way to the shelters, and Yukihara-sensei is heading to the roof through the emergency stair." The AI reported.

"ETA on Peacekeepers?"

"Approximately, 10 mikes en route."

Artemisia clenched her fingers on her chair while quietly hoping Juggler to be able to buy enough time or defeat Metsuboros.

-Ω-

Zeppandon swung his tail and landed a mark across Metsuboros' abdomen. The white lion Kaiju countered attack by deploying multiple purple energy chains from her mechanical claws to entrap Zeppandon. Metsuboros proceed to use her speed to drag Zeppandon before making a sudden stop, resulting Zeppandon to float in the air by the force.

Metsuboros began to swing Zeppandon around and lifted him up in the air before slamming him down to the ground. She released her binding and fired a volley of cannons from her claws and concentrated particle cannon from her mouth, creating explosion of dust.